PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Well, he certainly changed his tune on the Qataris following his and White’s meeting with one of the Sheikhs.

He is a mouth for hire who obviously has a discourse with our club. What he really means when he talks about ‘Dirty oil money’ is that he isn’t getting any of it. Ironic really as he portrays us has buying everybody off yet we seem to have left him, and many others, out of the brown envelopes.

It’s been mentioned a few times that he’s friendly with Daniel Levy, by their standards that’s enough to accuse & find guilty of skullduggery.

Caught a brief glimpse of Rachel Finnis-Browne on Football Focus earlier talking about Everton having points deducted being a good thing overall as it kept them from overspending ?

Now of course it is a BBC programme which is well known for presenting misinformation, especially when unfavourable to the redshirt teams and Spurs, but surely this sort of shit shouldn't be allowed to go unchallenged.

Is she happy to see Everton ( I believe a team she played for ) penalised because of rules primarily designed to protect the likes of the rags, dippers, arse and spurs ffs ? Do none of these people see what is happening due to the greed of the favoured clubs ?

Surely the message should be " if you don't know what you are talking about, keep your mouth firmly shut ". Of course if she does know the real reason she will be risking her future employment with the corrupt BBC Sports team.

And the piece in the programme I believe was based upon the transfer window just gone with so few transfers actually going for fees, as a consequence of the FFP restrictions.

It is staring these fuckers in the face and they still refuse to see it.

Of course Everton are a combination of stupidity because of their piss poor historical management as well as victims of the greed of the favoured clubs.

Last edited:
Caught a brief glimpse of Rachel Finnis-Browne on Football Focus earlier talking about Everton having points deducted being a good thing overall as it kept them from overspending ?

Now of course it is a BBC programme which is well known for presenting misinformation, especially when unfavourable to the redshirt teams and Spurs, but surely this sort of shit shouldn't be allowed to go unchallenged.

Is she happy to see Everton ( I believe a team she played for ) penalised because of rules primarily designed to protect the likes of the rags, dippers, arse and spurs ffs ? Do none of these people see what is happening due to the greed of the favoured clubs ?

Surely the message should be " if you don't know what you are talking about, keep your mouth firmly shut ". Of course if she does know the real reason she will be risking her future employment with the corrupt BBC Sports team.

And the piece in the programme I believe was based upon the transfer window just gone with so few transfers actually going for fees, as a consequence of the FFP restrictions.

General attitude towards this:

1706970045804.png

One comment from Jordan (before I stopped listening to Talksport) about City's ownership was: "I don't like doing business with those sort of people." It is always revealing when the mask slips with people like him. His motivation is pretty clear to me.
As was said in Father Ted," I here your a racist now Simon". What sort of people would that be then ?

I just read the CAS result for the fourth time , it is clear to me that we we're found not guilty or at least that's the story of the UEFA charge's.
What I find very strange is that nobody does believe we are actually not guilty except City fans.

I mean why doesn't nobody try to look at this story from City perspective not everyone are Liverpool fans.
Surely there has to be somebody somewhere looking at the evidence from CAS and asking him self what if City are not guilty, and what the fuck. are UEFS and PL getting at.

Of course Everton are a combination of stupidity because of their piss poor historical management as well as victims of the greed of the favoured clubs.

Will she still be happy if Everton get relegated due to the points deduction.
This would have a big knock on for Evertons finances, which in turn could have a knock on effect for Evertons women's team.
Would she still be happy if it lead to Evertons women folding due to lack of revenue ( women's football can't sustain itself without the men's game )
Would be interesting what her thoughts would be then, I think they'd change.

One comment from Jordan (before I stopped listening to Talksport) about City's ownership was: "I don't like doing business with those sort of people." It is always revealing when the mask slips with people like him. His motivation is pretty clear to me.
...could he just mean that he doesn't like doing business with people who would be able to literally wipe the floor with him in a business setting?

If he did business with them he'd walk away from every meeting, humiliated and without his shirt, to choruses of laughter!

Fuck me.
If all these so called experts kept there mouth shut when they didn't know what they were talking about .
Carragher would never speak again.
Imagine that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.