PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Surely there must very soon be a groundswell amongst the owners of the non-favoured teams of the PL ( the Masters so called " small teams" ) against the issues they are facing from FFP a system created to favour and influence the spending power of the yank-owned rags, dippers, arse and spurs.

Obviously all teams in the PL do get very substantial amounts of money for just being a member, but in order to be anything like competitive , the non-favoured teams need to be able to spend too. And this means that they are getting caught by the FFP rules.

Blatantly corrupt and definitely needing to be adressed , the " non-elite " need to make their voices heard against the greedy twats controlling the show, aided and abetted by the CEO of the PL.

he doesnt like doing business with those sort of people because those sort of people are very serious businessman and arent conned by the word salad he produces which he thinks make him look intelligent but in reality only impresses the stupid morons he is used to dealing with, those sort of people as he puts it are well out of his league when it comes to business and he knows it.

He is an incredibly jealous person who thinks he should sit at the top table but in reality isnt even in the restaurant when it comes to business and it eats away at him constantly.
I doubt Sheikh Mansour will be popping round to buy his next mobile off him, but apparently he wants to become a boxing promoter. Should be fun watching lots of pugilists falling all over each other while trying to knock his lights out.

I doubt Sheikh Mansour will be popping round to buy his next mobile off him, but apparently he wants to become a boxing promoter. Should be fun watching lots of pugilists falling all over each other while trying to knock his lights out.

The best way to hurt the **** would be to ignore his shitshow talk shite and remove the income source.

more likely lots of pugilists saying what in the ever loving fuck are you talking about speak english you prick.

Caught a brief glimpse of Rachel Finnis-Browne on Football Focus earlier talking about Everton having points deducted being a good thing overall as it kept them from overspending ?

Now of course it is a BBC programme which is well known for presenting misinformation, especially when unfavourable to the redshirt teams and Spurs, but surely this sort of shit shouldn't be allowed to go unchallenged.

Is she happy to see Everton ( I believe a team she played for ) penalised because of rules primarily designed to protect the likes of the rags, dippers, arse and spurs ffs ? Do none of these people see what is happening due to the greed of the favoured clubs ?

Surely the message should be " if you don't know what you are talking about, keep your mouth firmly shut ". Of course if she does know the real reason she will be risking her future employment with the corrupt BBC Sports team.

And the piece in the programme I believe was based upon the transfer window just gone with so few transfers actually going for fees, as a consequence of the FFP restrictions.

It is staring these fuckers in the face and they still refuse to see it.

Of course Everton are a combination of stupidity because of their piss poor historical management as well as victims of the greed of the favoured clubs.
You did well to watch that shit for so long , i lasted until 40 minutes of the Dipper & Rag love-in , its astounding that we are forced by the laws of the land to pay for such impartial content.
Havent paid the BBC f*ck all for years and they have even given up sending reminders since i gave their last investigator a boot up the arse on the way out through my front gate.
As for their inane comment every evening on the news "Hamas who are considered a terrorist group by the UK government" sums up the BBC infiltrated by various minorities , lilly livered f*cking do gooders , the quicker the failure to purchase a TV licence is decriminalised the better , then the plebs in Salford can go out and get a proper job, altough i doubt Simon Stone would get work , if there is ever a face made for radio , he has got it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.