PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

‘..those sort of people’, in what context?
he doesnt like doing business with those sort of people because those sort of people are very serious businessman and arent conned by the word salad he produces which he thinks make him look intelligent but in reality only impresses the stupid morons he is used to dealing with, those sort of people as he puts it are well out of his league when it comes to business and he knows it.

He is an incredibly jealous person who thinks he should sit at the top table but in reality isnt even in the restaurant when it comes to business and it eats away at him constantly.

One comment from Jordan (before I stopped listening to Talksport) about City's ownership was: "I don't like doing business with those sort of people." It is always revealing when the mask slips with people like him. His motivation is pretty clear to me.
I think he should be invited to the embassy to explain this sentence.

he doesnt like doing business with those sort of people because those sort of people are very serious businessman and arent conned by the word salad he produces which he thinks make him look intelligent but in reality only impresses the stupid morons he is used to dealing with, those sort of people as he puts it are well out of his league when it comes to business and he knows it.

He is an incredibly jealous person who thinks he should sit at the top table but in reality isnt even in the restaurant when it comes to business and it eats away at him constantly.

I was going to write something like that as well, but you expressed it much more eloquently than I would have done.

Last edited:
Masters is an idiot and doesn’t have an end game and has sleep walked the premier league and the three professional leagues below it into a disaster. We now have a situation where clubs are now too scared to spend money which has been demonstrated in this transfer window. The trickle down effect will impact clubs lower down the pyramid in this country.

They have completely undermined their product by allowing this investigation to be live for four years and also charges that have been sat there for a year with no hearing happening whilst City have dominated English football in that time. Either outcome for the Premier league now will be a disaster, will tv companies come rushing back with money if City and Chelsea (the two most successful clubs in the last decade) are removed from the league? Masters and his cronies are painted right into a corner here and must be regretting what a fiasco this is turning into.
Agree. Does anyone think City did not see this situation coming? SM and Khaldoon knew exactly what direction this would go in. Our winning the treble and being crowned world champions has only made the corner you've referred to becoming even tighter...

He said it just after referring to "Arab oil money." As I said pretty obvious what motivates him.
Well, he certainly changed his tune on the Qataris following his and White’s meeting with one of the Sheikhs.

He is a mouth for hire who obviously has a discourse with our club. What he really means when he talks about ‘Dirty oil money’ is that he isn’t getting any of it. Ironic really as he portrays us has buying everybody off yet we seem to have left him, and many others, out of the brown envelopes.

Well, he certainly changed his tune on the Qataris following his and White’s meeting with one of the Sheikhs.

He is a mouth for hire who obviously has a discourse with our club. What he really means when he talks about ‘Dirty oil money’ is that he isn’t getting any of it. Ironic really as he portrays us has buying everybody off yet we seem to have left him, and many others, out of the brown envelopes.

It’s been mentioned a few times that he’s friendly with Daniel Levy, by their standards that’s enough to accuse & find guilty of skullduggery.

Caught a brief glimpse of Rachel Finnis-Browne on Football Focus earlier talking about Everton having points deducted being a good thing overall as it kept them from overspending ?

Now of course it is a BBC programme which is well known for presenting misinformation, especially when unfavourable to the redshirt teams and Spurs, but surely this sort of shit shouldn't be allowed to go unchallenged.

Is she happy to see Everton ( I believe a team she played for ) penalised because of rules primarily designed to protect the likes of the rags, dippers, arse and spurs ffs ? Do none of these people see what is happening due to the greed of the favoured clubs ?

Surely the message should be " if you don't know what you are talking about, keep your mouth firmly shut ". Of course if she does know the real reason she will be risking her future employment with the corrupt BBC Sports team.

And the piece in the programme I believe was based upon the transfer window just gone with so few transfers actually going for fees, as a consequence of the FFP restrictions.

It is staring these fuckers in the face and they still refuse to see it.

Of course Everton are a combination of stupidity because of their piss poor historical management as well as victims of the greed of the favoured clubs.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.