PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Correct.

But you voted for it so it’s a bit late to start crying.

I don’t recall you coming on here and kicking off in our defence about it when these rules were first introduced.

The only reason you’re crying now is because they’ve backfired on you. You didn’t give a fuck before.

Mate why would I? Im not a City fan so why would I start researching stuff that was affecting City? Do you know how many rules the PL introduce and im sure 99% of fans pay no attention to them. Newcastle fans were delighted with our deduction until they realised the rules meant they will have to sell to buy. Forest fans were delighted their club were threatening to sue us until they realised they are in the same position with Leeds threatening to sue them. Most fans dont look at stuff they dont think affects them.

Years ago fans just watched their team without social media frenzies. They didnt worry abbout FFP, VAR, Lawyers, Associated party rules, STC. Feels like these days fans talk more about the off field stuff than on field.

I also if you look back have never just come on here blindly believing the allegations threw at you either because nothing has been proven.

Premier league have f*cked up big time , they are bleeding millions on legal fees , pissing off thousands of supporters , decimating the transfer market and all just to placate half a dozen self entitled clubs , Masters is incompetent and about time he was given the bullet and a Government led football regulator put in place.

Premier league have f*cked up big time , they are bleeding millions on legal fees , pissing off thousands of supporters , decimating the transfer market and all just to placate half a dozen self entitled clubs , Masters is incompetent and about time he was given the bullet and a Government led football regulator put in place.
Thought the Kings speech stipulated it was happening, hope so after Masters and Parrys comedy performance in the Commons.

I been thinking a bit about these charges and about everyone's motivations. All clubs are planning for the future and looking at potential problems.

For the Red Tops the extra income City and Chelsea make from Club World Cup 2025 creates a massive problem when competing and sticking within the sustainability rules. Prize money is massive.

Would it not be a major bonus if they could guarantee that City and Chelsea are out of the Champions League in that accounting period?

For the Premier League they also keep the Red Tops happy and are seen to be taking action to stop the Governement regulating things.

Could all of this be a lot more sly, underhand and planned than even we thought.
By law, don't all large companies have to make provision in their published accounts for any known or potential issues in the next financial year, that may affect the profitability of the company?

If so, does anyone on here who has access to our latest accounts, have any knowledge of such a provision?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.