PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Whose picking up the huge legal bill for all these investigtions? This will run into many millions even before any legal action from City. Do the PL clubs themselves have to pay for a witchunt against themselves?
I'd assume so. They've got City's alleged breaches, Everton's appeal, Forest & Everton's 2023/24 cases, the threat of legal action over the related/associated party rules, plus an investigation into Chelsea on the boil.

Instead of trying to help their members, they're moulding their rules to protect the Red Top Mafia from being challenged for Champions League places by City & Chelsea, & from any of the rest from challenging Spuds.

The only way this self-serving stitch-up has been allowed to happen is because of PL self regulation.

This is why the Cartel Clubs fear a truly independent regulator sticking their beaks in & prising off their brutish iron grip on English football, therefore halting the crooked self-serving, authoritarian power they wield over the rest of the Premier League.

Last edited:
VAR, fixture overload and how to keep the Premier League best in world by attracting top stars but also having good home grown talent. I was waiting for the City and FFP questions, never came, I was very surprised
Does seem very strange, especially with Jordan wanting to get his oh they are guilty point across unless they have been told any talk of City and 115 is off the table ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.