PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Whose picking up the huge legal bill for all these investigtions? This will run into many millions even before any legal action from City. Do the PL clubs themselves have to pay for a witchunt against themselves?

Hopefully yes, which pushes them over the edge to fail ffp and be docked points. How sweet that would be lol.

Whose picking up the huge legal bill for all these investigtions? This will run into many millions even before any legal action from City. Do the PL clubs themselves have to pay for a witchunt against themselves?

The pl clubs will pay for it. So City are paying a 20th of the bill to do City !

I been thinking a bit about these charges and about everyone's motivations. All clubs are planning for the future and looking at potential problems.

For the Red Tops the extra income City and Chelsea make from Club World Cup 2025 creates a massive problem when competing and sticking within the sustainability rules. Prize money is massive.

Would it not be a major bonus if they could guarantee that City and Chelsea are out of the Champions League in that accounting period?

For the Premier League they also keep the Red Tops happy and are seen to be taking action to stop the Governement regulating things.

Could all of this be a lot more sly, underhand and planned than even we thought.

We'll make up a sponsor, create a Lucrative sponsorship deal and pay it with the money from our "sponsors".
Isn't that what we're being accused of anyway?
Might as well run it til the wheels fall off.

I been thinking a bit about these charges and about everyone's motivations. All clubs are planning for the future and looking at potential problems.

For the Red Tops the extra income City and Chelsea make from Club World Cup 2025 creates a massive problem when competing and sticking within the sustainability rules. Prize money is massive.

Would it not be a major bonus if they could guarantee that City and Chelsea are out of the Champions League in that accounting period?

For the Premier League they also keep the Red Tops happy and are seen to be taking action to stop the Governement regulating things.

Could all of this be a lot more sly, underhand and planned than even we thought.
I am not sure about the wcc and how much that gives, but your sentiment is correct with regards to WHY they are putting themselves through this. Is so obviously under direction from our rivals.

I think opposition fans are starting to see that, they will never admit it but they are starting to see the dirty political underbelly to PL football. They don't want it to be true either, because their club benefits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.