PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

By law, don't all large companies have to make provision in their published accounts for any known or potential issues in the next financial year, that may affect the profitability of the company?

If so, does anyone on here who has access to our latest accounts, have any knowledge of such a provision?
There's a couple of paragraphs in the 'Risks & Uncertainties' section that mention the charges and that we're pleased we will have the chance to present "the comprehensive body of irrefutable evidence that exists in support of its position".

Premier league have f*cked up big time , they are bleeding millions on legal fees , pissing off thousands of supporters , decimating the transfer market and all just to placate half a dozen self entitled clubs , Masters is incompetent and about time he was given the bullet and a Government led football regulator put in place.

Fans are slowly waking up who the real enemy is and it's not us. It's taken them a while to say the least and Everton still have the rabid "What about City???" morons, but even some of their fans are finally getting it.
It needs a group of clubs led by ourselves and Newcastle to take on Masters, United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs. It's time to break their stranglehold over the game once and for all.

I must admit, as time has gone on and I have been educated by some wonderful Bluemooners who managed to get an idiot educated at an Oldham Comprehensive School to understand these charges; part of me thinks it would be fun if they found us guilty of the most serious offences. The Premier League have just labelled a senior member of the Abu Dhabi royal family a liar along with senior figures at Etihad, Etisalat and accountancy companies with ruined reputations.

There are some bigger idiots than me that imagine we’ll get found guilty, relegated and that’ll be the end of the matter whilst the footballing world laughs at our expense and picks over the Manchester City carcass. Meanwhile the trade between the U.K. and the Middle East continues unabashed. They sell us oil and we sell them arms. It’ll fun watching all that unfold on the coach to AFC Fylde.

There's a couple of paragraphs in the 'Risks & Uncertainties' section that mention the charges and that we're pleased we will have the chance to present "the comprehensive body of irrefutable evidence that exists in support of its position".
As we aren't a publicly listed company then I assume the Risks and Uncertanties bit isn't hugely important as Sheikh Mansour will be taking almost all the hit if we end up in the NW Counties League?

I wonder what his answer to me will be..

My money's on getting the block!

Does the knobhead not realise that most of that revenue comes from being in the fucking champions league in the fucking first place?

How can anyone win it without enjoying the cash that comes with qualifying.

Guys a fucking tool.

VAR, fixture overload and how to keep the Premier League best in world by attracting top stars but also having good home grown talent. I was waiting for the City and FFP questions, never came, I was very surprised
So they want to attract the best stars but are hell bent on kicking the team with the best stars out of the league? Not the brightest bunch are they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.