PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I wonder what his answer to me will be..

My money's on getting the block!

Is that what he's saying?

Tbf to him that tweet reads like he's saying what Martin Samual has been saying for 10 years... the champs league money, along with ffp, has skewed the league so that teams in it will almost always be in it.

The more you hear people in football talking about City's charges the more you realise people will talk very confidently about things they know very little about. The "everyone knows they cheat" standard line you hear from fans etc seems to be reflected in the boardroom. I hope when we are cleared City demonstrate why they were wrong to be charged however I expect it'll come off as a little petty and we wouldn't be believed anyway
Maybe an anonymous half-hour video ripping into the PL and the usual suspects. :)

Is that what he's saying?

Tbf to him that tweet reads like he's saying what Martin Samual has been saying for 10 years... the champs league money, along with ffp, has skewed the league so that teams in it will almost always be in it.

Which is why it would be fairer just to ditch FFP in the PL, but have clubs that make the big money in Europe (and now the CWC) have to comply with UEFA FFP.

Correct.

But you voted for it so it’s a bit late to start crying.

I don’t recall you coming on here and kicking off in our defence about it when these rules were first introduced.

The only reason you’re crying now is because they’ve backfired on you. You didn’t give a fuck before.

Absolutely SR

Does the knobhead not realise that most of that revenue comes from being in the fucking champions league in the fucking first place?

How can anyone win it without enjoying the cash that comes with qualifying.

Guys a fucking tool.

To be fair, that’s the main point he makes in that article- he blames the CL itself.

I actually agree with him with this article (and I never thought I’d say that)

To be fair, that’s the main point he makes in that article- he blames the CL itself.

I actually agree with him with this article (and I never thought I’d say that)

To be fair to him, he does raise some good points in his articles. If he gave up on the "state-sponsored" angle, and concentrated on what is really important, he may actually become relevant.

Mate why would I? Im not a City fan so why would I start researching stuff that was affecting City? Do you know how many rules the PL introduce and im sure 99% of fans pay no attention to them. Newcastle fans were delighted with our deduction until they realised the rules meant they will have to sell to buy. Forest fans were delighted their club were threatening to sue us until they realised they are in the same position with Leeds threatening to sue them. Most fans dont look at stuff they dont think affects them.

Years ago fans just watched their team without social media frenzies. They didnt worry abbout FFP, VAR, Lawyers, Associated party rules, STC. Feels like these days fans talk more about the off field stuff than on field.

I also if you look back have never just come on here blindly believing the allegations threw at you either because nothing has been proven.
None of them existed and the clubs were able to spend whatever they wished sourced from wherever

One example Everton, known as the bank of england club, as the Moores family funded them from the pools money (aka dirty gambling money) They did likewise with LFC who, were funded from mid second division obscurity, in fact virtually every successful club in history have had some measure of owner investment Blackburn, Leicester City Arsenal Chelsea the list is endless All was good until the cartel were upset by Mansour's takeover as their billionaire owners were made to look like paupers, and their guaranteed UCL money wasn't guaranteed any longer

None of them existed and the clubs were able to spend whatever they wished sourced from wherever

One example Everton, known as the bank of england club, as the Moores family funded them from the pools money (aka dirty gambling money) They did likewise with LFC who, were funded from mid second division obscurity, in fact virtually every successful club in history have had some measure of owner investment Blackburn, Leicester City Arsenal Chelsea the list is endless All was good until the cartel were upset by Mansour's takeover as their billionaire owners were made to look like paupers, and their guaranteed UCL money wasn't guaranteed any longer
Spot on Gord.

As we aren't a publicly listed company then I assume the Risks and Uncertanties bit isn't hugely important as Sheikh Mansour will be taking almost all the hit if we end up in the NW Counties League
City are a Private Limited Company 100% owned by CFG which is a also a Private Limited Company so neither are traded on any stock exchange

Well that's where I feel City should chase these libellous bastards in the media into courts for damages, hopefully bankrupt most of them. That would feel like winning the Treble again
We can't sue anyone at the moment because it could undermine our ongoing legal battle. We will have to keep our powder dry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.