PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I don’t know if there’s been a survey at any point regarding what we all feel is the likely truth on all this, but I definitely feel like the most likely story is that we have massively inflated the amounts that we have paid to people by improper means.
I reckon we’re guilty.
It’s been one hell of a ride.
Good luck to the owners at proving our innocence - or preventing them proving our guilt by legitimate means.
I don’t care who we play next week, next season, next decade - but I will be there, loud and proud, in sky blue, hoarse by the end, win or lose.
And I’ve never wanted to go to a game and sing the roof off for 90 minutes than I do right now!
We did it, we won it, we celebrated and they cried, whether they take trophies back or not, we did it, it happened!
If we play Arsenal, Bradford, Crewe, Doncaster, Eccles, I want to be there, 32,000 of us!
And I honestly, 100% don’t care!!

Football was fu*ked by finances long before ADUG paid Mancini a ghost contract! We just came along and got ourselves involved in the filth infested orgy that was already going on. Our strap-on was just bigger than everyone else’s.

That Kiwi Boot Polish on his Hair makes him look a real dodgy fucker.

If he wasn't a football manager. You would expect to find him hanging around Kids playground with a Pocket full of Werther's Originals.
Why ? is he trying to touch up FOC'S ?
Surely it should be M&M's

Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon and ADUG aren’t going anywhere.

They will double down on City, East Manchester and Manchester.

They will keep on investing in the club and in Manchester, regrdless of what the PL, the owners of the Rags, the Dippers, etc try and do to stop City.

Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon aren’t quitters. And they won’t be bullied by the PL and their Yank Red shirt cartel clubs and hanger on clubs.

This will all be forgot about very quickly and we can get back to the football once again. I'm not saying it will go away obviously, but for the next year I guess fuck all will happen to us
With the siege mentality this creates for the club, Pep and the players too, just like old whiskey nose used to do, I'm betting on us to win the blooming treble now!
What a kick in the teeth that would be for all of them!

It comes across as the club don’t know whether they will get found guilty or not tbh , putting a statement saying “we haven’t been naughty boys” just frankly doesn’t cut it . We are making BBC and ITV headlines at the ten o’clock news ffs. Soriano or Khaldoon need to find their fucking bollocks tbh and put out a televised statement- the fact they won’t or can’t because maybe they have been “naughty boys” actually speaks volumes in a way , if we are that sure without doubt then they need to come out swinging tbh , as fucking usual ,Soriano never comes out to defend OUR club , the self serving hide away in the background tosser that he is , sort your shit our boss , because one thing i know as a business owner , that if anyone pointed a finger at me knowing i was “not guilty” I’d have THEM in court and not the other way round , as per , it’s stick your head in the sand from the powers that be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.