PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

That Kiwi Boot Polish on his Hair makes him look a real dodgy fucker.

If he wasn't a football manager. You would expect to find him hanging around Kids playground with a Pocket full of Werther's Originals.
Made me chuckle this one

I highly doubt it, much as I want it put to bed one way or another.

It would go all the way to the High Court and a stay placed on the original ruling, if required.

We could be talking years until the end game. Far too much money on the table and reputational damage to save.

A part of me would like to think this is a cosy carve up, back channelled, like the previous two skirmishes with UEFA.

However, that was done with the likes of Platini and Ceferin, and this is more about taking on an entire league with self interests and who have used the CAS case as a trial run to close the exits.
Lets just get the CL won before any verdict.

Page 38 of the CAS verdict.

The matter of the authenticity of the emails was resolved because Manchester City provided originals and the panel compared the originals to the leaks and found them to be parts of emails which had names, addresses dates, CC's removed.

"MCFC explicitly acknowledged the emails produced on 18 May 2020 were authentic"

"Mr Widdowson and Mr Pearce acknowledged the veracity of the leaked emails in their testimony. Mr Widdowsdon explicitly did so. Mr Pearce did not, but by referring to his thought process in drafting certain sections of the emails the panel finds he implicitly acknowledged the veracity of the leaked emails."
That refers to emails as a whole, it does not as you stated refer to a single email from a Manchester City executive where he or she is saying to transfer funds.

You as always tried to get one up on someone with something that has only ever been hearsay, and no actual email proven to actually exists as you clearly implied.

Everyone already knew about Mancini receiving a continuing payment from Al Jazira, the club has never denied it. The only reason it is now yet again relevant is the FA are alleging this was illegal, I am sure this will be addressed through the now ongoing legal process…

He doesn't need to ring Sunak. Abu Dhabi aren't going to continue investing in a country which has accused them of fraud.
Interesting angle was wondering if we might have a nuclear option.
Also interesting that we are state owned when it suits but not called it fraud by Abu Dhabi state yet. That could get very interesting

Thanks mate. I've got to say, we've had quite a few messages of support today from fans of other clubs, particularly Everton. It is appreciated.
Well, we owe you one for keeping Liverpool off the top of the table. This is why I don't want you to have your trophies confiscated and given to the losers or second place teams, because you know that lot will NEVER SHUT UP about it.

Haha….I love a good grievance procedure, I once typed out 25 different grievances with a company I worked for when they tried forcing unreasonable contractual changes on me, long story short they paid up & off I popped, but I left those grievances with a colleague just in case he needed them
I'm in a similar spot at the moment. Can't say too much, but this resonates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.