PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If you google Mancini Al Jazira you'll get 100 breakdowns from today explaining the details.

Also just for clarity, Al Jazira is a football club Sheikh Mansour owns. Al Jazeera is a TV Channel.

This Link will take you to the PDF of both contracts
Cheers… a lot to read there. I know that that the Al Jazira club is owned by Sheikh Mansour and I also know Al Jazeera is a TV channel. I was just lazy

The charges are way more serious than that. It's not a concerted plan to destroy MCFC, these are allegations of serious financial misdeeds that unfortunately helped the club acquire and pay players they would otherwise not be able to afford. As punitive as you think this may seem, it had to come out at some point.
Or maybe we have not done anything wrong.

Reactions: CC1
It comes across as the club don’t know whether they will get found guilty or not tbh , putting a statement saying “we haven’t been naughty boys” just frankly doesn’t cut it . We are making BBC and ITV headlines at the ten o’clock news ffs. Soriano or Khaldoon need to find their fucking bollocks tbh and put out a televised statement- the fact they won’t or can’t because maybe they have been “naughty boys” actually speaks volumes in a way , if we are that sure without doubt then they need to come out swinging tbh , as fucking usual ,Soriano never comes out to defend OUR club , the self serving hide away in the background tosser that he is , sort your shit our boss , because one thing i know as a business owner , that if anyone pointed a finger at me knowing i was “not guilty” I’d have THEM in court and not the other way round , as per , it’s stick your head in the sand from the powers that be.
Mmmm rag

That refers to emails as a whole, it does not as you stated refer to a single email from a Manchester City executive where he or she is saying to transfer funds.

You as always tried to get one up on someone with something that has only ever been hearsay, and no actual email proven to actually exists as you clearly implied.

Everyone already knew about Mancini receiving a continuing payment from Al Jazira, the club has never denied it. The only reason it is now yet again relevant is the FA are alleging this was illegal, I am sure this will be addressed through the now ongoing legal process…

Yes it referred to all the leaked emails, of which the Mancini/Al Jazira/ADUG email was one.

So it's really not worth trying to argue these emails are fake when the club's own general council isn't.

It comes across as the club don’t know whether they will get found guilty or not tbh , putting a statement saying “we haven’t been naughty boys” just frankly doesn’t cut it . We are making BBC and ITV headlines at the ten o’clock news ffs. Soriano or Khaldoon need to find their fucking bollocks tbh and put out a televised statement- the fact they won’t or can’t because maybe they have been “naughty boys” actually speaks volumes in a way , if we are that sure without doubt then they need to come out swinging tbh , as fucking usual ,Soriano never comes out to defend OUR club , the self serving hide away in the background tosser that he is , sort your shit our boss , because one thing i know as a business owner , that if anyone pointed a finger at me knowing i was “not guilty” I’d have THEM in court and not the other way round , as per , it’s stick your head in the sand from the powers that be.
I doubt the legal team would advise them to come out swinging. Attorneys tend to tell you you are better off keeping your mouth shut. Talk is cheap anyways..our accusers won't believe it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.