PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Classic tactics of dragging out process or ignoring you in the hope theyll grind you down and you would go away.

That’s exactly it. We agreed to a 60 day extension to the deadline to allow them to get expert reports. On the 60th day we were told they’ve not been received & to this day still missing.

Villa fan here, why can’t billionaire owners spend what they want on their clubs. All FFP does is protect the established cartel, the likes of Manure and the dippers.As they have the most worldwide plastic fans they will always generate the most wealth for transfers.
EXACTLY! City can grab a £1bn loan from Barclays & spunk it on a new squad with zero issues, as long as we can afford the repayments.

HOWEVER if Sheikh Mansour was to give City £1bn of his own money, that's deemed as unfair & illegal in football.

It's total utter bollocks & strangely enough, it only came about AFTER the City takeover of 2008.

UEFA had been having discussions about debt since 2002, but it got nowhere as the elite clubs were bankrupting themselves trying to out-spend each other.

City come along, debt gets fucked off & Fair Play enters the arena! :-/

Last edited:
Thanks mate. I've got to say, we've had quite a few messages of support today from fans of other clubs, particularly Everton. It is appreciated.
I was just about to post something similar. I’ve had fans of other clubs, Manchester United (2 of my brothers), PNE, Liverpool, Sunderland, Everton and Bolton Wanderers sending messages of support.

I’ve put their proper names (apart from PNE) as a courtesy for their support. :-)

EDIT: plus Aston Villa, Rochdale and Southampton.

………common sense knowledge that the people running City have known from the very earliest days of their reign that the FA, Premier League, PGMOL, most other clubs, Uefa, the entire G14, every solitary media outlet, every radio station in the world, every sports broadcast business in the world, and 95% of fans from every football team in Europe have been absolutely, gut-wrenchingly, butt-clenchingly, desperate to find something, anything, to hang on City. That we have the single most examined set of accounts in the entire history of sports, and the highest level of scrutiny of any professional organisation in the world and have had every day since the takeover. Every single day.
And so I believe, most fervently, that they would have to be monumentally, criminally, insanely stupid, arrogant, or both to have left a trail of breadcrumbs leading to anything that could be used against us. And as we all know, with the evidence of our own eyes and ears, the people running City are not stupid. They are intelligent, resourceful, innovative business people, who carry the reputation of their proud nation on their shoulders. That’s been half the problem. They are so far ahead of the game that the authorities and all the people I mentioned earlier simply cannot fathom how they can have Turned City into what they are today by legitimate means……..

THIS THIS AND ONLY THIS

Anyone know how long the process would usually take surely nothing would effect this season in immediate terms at least

It comes across as the club don’t know whether they will get found guilty or not tbh , putting a statement saying “we haven’t been naughty boys” just frankly doesn’t cut it . We are making BBC and ITV headlines at the ten o’clock news ffs. Soriano or Khaldoon need to find their fucking bollocks tbh and put out a televised statement- the fact they won’t or can’t because maybe they have been “naughty boys” actually speaks volumes in a way , if we are that sure without doubt then they need to come out swinging tbh , as fucking usual ,Soriano never comes out to defend OUR club , the self serving hide away in the background tosser that he is , sort your shit our boss , because one thing i know as a business owner , that if anyone pointed a finger at me knowing i was “not guilty” I’d have THEM in court and not the other way round , as per , it’s stick your head in the sand from the powers that be.
We are classy, we say something only when it needs to be said.
There is an old saying - never tell anyone your plans, simply let them find out when you have delivered!

That's exactly what we will do!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.