PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The PL accounts for the last FY are now available on Companies House. As predicated their expenditure on legal fees is increasing exponentially, although the breakdown is not available the lions share of the £100m must be the cost of the cartel campaign against us. Just out of curiosity I did a check on the second most senior Director after Masters..

Dharmash Pravin MISTRY

It didnt taken long to see more connections between PL execs and the BBC, ie he is also a Director at the BBC, however the following just about says it all...

"Mistry, who grew up in Hampstead and is an Arsenal season-ticket holder"
His first big job was MD of the magazine giant Bauer and he has lots of expertise in tech and media. Presumably he was brought in because of his network of media contacts. This would have helped with broadcast contracts but you can be sure he is on first name terms with all the big media players in the UK.
Nothing wrong with this on the surface (it's part of his role) but it also shows just how incestuous these sort of high-level relationships are. A lot of them went to the same schools and universities. Make no mistake, people in the higher echeleons of the London-based media operate like a commercial mafia. MCFC are outside this tent and always have been. Arsenal, Spurs, MUFC, and LFC are inside the tent.

I think the mainstream/legacy media is irretrievably broken. I barely consult it these days, if I (reluctantly) do, I try to look across a number of sources. I certainly don’t trust it to be balanced or fair.
I 100% agree. It was accelerated by COVID, where people's reliance of online information was just what they needed to move away from traditional print etc. I remember right at the beginning a woman returning from China being interviewed, saying the best thing to do is turn off TV news and don't go on social media because they're full of lies and conspirators with their own agendas. How right she was. BMF is the only city news I read as I don't trust any of the main stream sauces. No radio, no socials and deffo no papers for me. I took her advice.

This is only speculation on my part but 'if' the PL are looking for a way out as they know that their case is unwinnable then maybe there would have to be negotiations between the PL & the club about our terms for that? Contrary to what a lot of posters want we aren't going to be suing them for colossal sums but we presumably would want a statement stating that there was no case to answer as a starting point. There could also be a demand for someone like Masters to fall on his sword for instance.

If the PL case is as weak as we hope then I can't see it going all the way to the IC issuing a judgement in early summer next year.
That's a good shout. I feel the negative media coverage has reduced since Christmas, at least in the larger outlets. They have been pushing the new narrative which is: "City are going to get away with it." It looks like some journalists are positioning themselves in advance of some sort of deal and the delay is because City are playing hardball. It's all speculation of course but some of it is informed speculation.

Rick Parry is one of the main instigators against us aswell . We want this **** banned from football for life !!!
Parry & Gill are the 'ghost' agitators acting on behalf of the rags & dippers....both are cunning,duplicitous slimeballs.

There will come a point in time when their influence wanes and their thoughts on 'new conditions' run out.

A day of reckoning will come and our case may well be the tipping point.

One day scores of clubs will wake up to the fact that they haven't been led,but misled by the red cartel, and that the only chance they have of breaking through lies with abolishing restrictive practices and anti competition laws.

It astonishes me that so many fans of other PL clubs are so blind to what has been happening in plain sight.

His first big job was MD of the magazine giant Bauer and he has lots of expertise in tech and media. Presumably he was brought in because of his network of media contacts. This would have helped with broadcast contracts but you can be sure he is on first name terms with all the big media players in the UK.
Nothing wrong with this on the surface (it's part of his role) but it also shows just how incestuous these sort of high-level relationships are. A lot of them went to the same schools and universities. Make no mistake, people in the higher echeleons of the London-based media operate like a commercial mafia. MCFC are outside this tent and always have been. Arsenal, Spurs, MUFC, and LFC are inside the tent.
yeah but we are outside the tent setting fire to it.

Parry & Gill are the 'ghost' agitators acting on behalf of the rags & dippers....both are cunning,duplicitous slimeballs.

There will come a point in time when their influence wanes and their thoughts on 'new conditions' run out.

A day of reckoning will come and our case may well be the tipping point.

One day scores of clubs will wake up to the fact that they haven't been led,but misled by the red cartel, and that the only chance they have of breaking through lies with abolishing restrictive practices and anti competition laws.

It astonishes me that so many fans of other PL clubs are so blind to what has been happening in plain sight.
Many opposition fans are totally ignorant. I briefly spoke to a LFC fan last night until he dismissed Pep as a "chequebook manager." I pointed out that Pep had been pivotal at Barcelona in developing the careers of Messi, Pique, Puyol, Busquets,Xavi, Iniesta, and Pedro, all of whom cost nothing. Dani Alves cost just £20m. Then Pep created the greatest team in history. Messi has called Pep a genius who transformed his career. Puyol, Alves, Xavi, and Pique have described him as the greatest Manager of all time. Pep is the man (along with Cruyff before him) who built Barcelona. Pep was manager of the Barcelona B team before he got the top job. The level of ignorance with some opposition fans and moronic media pundits is staggering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.