PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

His first big job was MD of the magazine giant Bauer and he has lots of expertise in tech and media. Presumably he was brought in because of his network of media contacts. This would have helped with broadcast contracts but you can be sure he is on first name terms with all the big media players in the UK.
Nothing wrong with this on the surface (it's part of his role) but it also shows just how incestuous these sort of high-level relationships are. A lot of them went to the same schools and universities. Make no mistake, people in the higher echeleons of the London-based media operate like a commercial mafia. MCFC are outside this tent and always have been. Arsenal, Spurs, MUFC, and LFC are inside the tent.
yeah but we are outside the tent setting fire to it.

Parry & Gill are the 'ghost' agitators acting on behalf of the rags & dippers....both are cunning,duplicitous slimeballs.

There will come a point in time when their influence wanes and their thoughts on 'new conditions' run out.

A day of reckoning will come and our case may well be the tipping point.

One day scores of clubs will wake up to the fact that they haven't been led,but misled by the red cartel, and that the only chance they have of breaking through lies with abolishing restrictive practices and anti competition laws.

It astonishes me that so many fans of other PL clubs are so blind to what has been happening in plain sight.
Many opposition fans are totally ignorant. I briefly spoke to a LFC fan last night until he dismissed Pep as a "chequebook manager." I pointed out that Pep had been pivotal at Barcelona in developing the careers of Messi, Pique, Puyol, Busquets,Xavi, Iniesta, and Pedro, all of whom cost nothing. Dani Alves cost just £20m. Then Pep created the greatest team in history. Messi has called Pep a genius who transformed his career. Puyol, Alves, Xavi, and Pique have described him as the greatest Manager of all time. Pep is the man (along with Cruyff before him) who built Barcelona. Pep was manager of the Barcelona B team before he got the top job. The level of ignorance with some opposition fans and moronic media pundits is staggering.

Many opposition fans are totally ignorant. I briefly spoke to a LFC fan last night until he dismissed Pep as a "chequebook manager." I pointed out that Pep had been pivotal at Barcelona in developing the careers of Messi, Pique, Puyol, Busquets,Xavi, Iniesta, and Pedro, all of whom cost nothing. Dani Alves cost just £20m. Then Pep created the greatest team in history. Messi has called Pep a genius who transformed his career. Puyol, Alves, Xavi, and Pique have described him as the greatest Manager of all time. Pep is the man (along with Cruyff before him) who built Barcelona. Pep was manager of the Barcelona B team before he got the top job. The level of ignorance with some opposition fans and moronic media pundits is staggering.
They have to be ignorant, its their comfort blanket, to not be ignorant would be to confront that they just arent as good as they believe they are.

They have to be ignorant, its their comfort blanket, to not be ignorant would be to confront that they just arent as good as they believe they are.
It was a bizarre conversation in the pub with someone I don't know well. But I knew more about LFC's history and Jurgen Klopp than he did as a supposed LFC fan. He didn't even know who their next opponents were but he knew Pep "was a fraud." These people have been brainwashed.

Parry & Gill are the 'ghost' agitators acting on behalf of the rags & dippers....both are cunning,duplicitous slimeballs.

There will come a point in time when their influence wanes and their thoughts on 'new conditions' run out.

A day of reckoning will come and our case may well be the tipping point.

One day scores of clubs will wake up to the fact that they haven't been led,but misled by the red cartel, and that the only chance they have of breaking through lies with abolishing restrictive practices and anti competition laws.

It astonishes me that so many fans of other PL clubs are so blind to what has been happening in plain sight.

That would involve having to think for themselves. Too many folk stressed or in a hurry these days so much easier to believe the orchestrated media smears.

It was a bizarre conversation in the pub with someone I don't know well. But I knew more about LFC's history and Jurgen Klopp than he did as a supposed LFC fan. He didn't even know who their next opponents were but he knew Pep "was a fraud." These people have been brainwashed.
scousers and brainwashing go hand in hand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.