PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think Masters is the weak link here. If the verdict goes our way then we need to try and get him to flip and spill the beans as to exactly who was driving this all along. Maybe a trade-off insofar as telling him we won’t go after him if he coughs up the info.

I know that’s probably all wishful thinking on my part but it would be hilarious if it happened!
Or we send over to the rags a double agent who will tell everyone in that shithole that we haven't done anything wrong and report back to etihad quarters with his findings :)

That would be funny.

He has such an excellent insight this matter though and a sharp legal brain.

1d18Mcq.jpeg

It doesn’t matter if we are cleared of all charges mud sticks, we are cheating basterds innocent or guilty and will be forever
We obviously cheated because we had the temerity to hire a team of lawyers to defend us. We should admit it like Everton’s and Forest’s end of year financial documents did

Last edited:
The more you hear people in football talking about City's charges the more you realise people will talk very confidently about things they know very little about. The "everyone knows they cheat" standard line you hear from fans etc seems to be reflected in the boardroom. I hope when we are cleared City demonstrate why they were wrong to be charged however I expect it'll come off as a little petty and we wouldn't be believed anyway
Invest in eggs now. As there’s going to be a hell of a lot applied to a great many faces at some point in the not too distant future.

Eggs will be to faces what avocado oil was to hair about 15 years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.