PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The outcome of the charges won't make the slightest bit of difference to the clueless fans of other clubs.
If we are found 'guilty' we will be known as cheats.
If all charges dropped before the case is heard we have paid the PL off.
If found 'not guilty' at the case we have paid the panel off.
Don't give a fuck what some rag/dip/Fleetwood etc fan thinks.

We've all seen and heard that kids are following us now when their dads are plastics & match goers from different clubs.

The world is turning, we'll be at the top for quite sometime yet.

We've all seen and heard that kids are following us now when their dads are plastics & match goers from different clubs.

Exactly. If we're cleared then it's irrelevant what all the clueless bitter cunts think. In any case, I find match-going fans of all clubs aren't usually the ones peddling the cheats line. The odd one, yes, but most don't even feel the need to discuss it as they're more arsed about the fortunes of their own club. For all the others who have invested everything in us being found guilty, they're going to be on suicide watch if we win the case.

Exactly. If we're cleared then it's irrelevant what all the clueless bitter cunts think. In any case, I find match-going fans of all clubs aren't usually the ones peddling the cheats line. The odd one, yes, but most don't even feel the need to discuss it as they're more arsed about the fortunes of their own club. For all the others who have invested everything in us being found guilty, they're going to be on suicide watch if we win the case.
Either way it will give the media further opportunities to make money off the back of it.

I know a few blokes who arent into football whos kids support City.
I took my lad and his mate on saturday, his mates a 9 year west ham fan, dad from essex , he said “dont tell dad but im a city fan now”. Job done then

I know a few blokes who arent into football whos kids support City.
I took my lad and his mate on saturday, his mates a 9 year west ham fan, dad from essex , he said “dont tell dad but im a city fan now”. Job done then
I think as lifelong City fans we often overlook how big we are and what impact players like De bruyne, Foden and Haaland have on youngsters fairly new to the game. I think we see those players as just players for City, where these fans of other teams and young kids see them as absolute superstars of the game and the absolute best in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.