PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So you think CL refs will be any different moving forward? The whole footballing world has us down as cheats?
You see the odd good ref in Europe, rarely seen in the PL.

PL refs let a team ref the game, fucking weak they are.

Actually can't wait for the CL to start again.

The PL and it's corruption, cheating, selective VAR, creative timekeeping, bookings, penalties etc etc all generally favouring 2 fuckin Clubs can fuck right off.
The CL is just ad corrupt, looking back we should of pushed for the super league and fucked the prem off.

We are classy, we say something only when it needs to be said.
There is an old saying - never tell anyone your plans, simply let them find out when you have delivered!

That's exactly what we will do!

Money talks…. But wealth whispers

Thats not how this stuff works, it isn’t a shouting match, All legal advice will be say nothing.
In the meantime, transfers in will more or less be put on hold , which player is going to sign for us with the possibility of playing championship football, or a points deduction meaning no CL football? Would you sign for a club with that hanging over them ? Peps going to need deep breathing lessons pretty soon if you ask me.

It comes across as the club don’t know whether they will get found guilty or not tbh , putting a statement saying “we haven’t been naughty boys” just frankly doesn’t cut it . We are making BBC and ITV headlines at the ten o’clock news ffs. Soriano or Khaldoon need to find their fucking bollocks tbh and put out a televised statement- the fact they won’t or can’t because maybe they have been “naughty boys” actually speaks volumes in a way , if we are that sure without doubt then they need to come out swinging tbh , as fucking usual ,Soriano never comes out to defend OUR club , the self serving hide away in the background tosser that he is , sort your shit our boss , because one thing i know as a business owner , that if anyone pointed a finger at me knowing i was “not guilty” I’d have THEM in court and not the other way round , as per , it’s stick your head in the sand from the powers that be.
Do you really think that any statement by City will stop these people from trying to hound us into obscurity? It would be a waste of energy, effort and oxygen. City only need to say something when there is something worth saying. They did that today and will say the rest at the behind closed doors review by the independent commission. Our owners didn't become multi billionaire's by getting into petty slanging matches through the tabloids.

I like this post very much. I’m not going to have a go at any City fans panicking a bit tonight, for obvious reasons, as this has been a stressful enough day already for all of us, but I do wonder how so many have already forgotten the tales of doom and woe from the uefa shitshow only a few years ago.
Month upon month of seeing, every time I opened twitter, some “expert”, most often in the media or an ex-player, Proclaiming with absolute, cast iron, 100% certainty, that “City are bang to rights on this one“ , “they’ve only appealed to delay the inevitable, the ban will be upheld and may even be increased” , “City will be stripped of titles and trophies” , “Player X,Y, and Z have demanded to leave”. Over and over and over again.

We know how it actually turned out, once the actual, irrefutable, evidence was presented. Complete and total exoneration.

I fully expect the same outcome here.

Some of my belief comes from being a fan, I won’t deny that. But most comes from the common sense knowledge that the people running City have known from the very earliest days of their reign that the FA, Premier League, PGMOL, most other clubs, Uefa, the entire G14, every solitary media outlet, every radio station in the world, every sports broadcast business in the world, and 95% of fans from every football team in Europe have been absolutely, gut-wrenchingly, butt-clenchingly, desperate to find something, anything, to hang on City. That we have the single most examined set of accounts in the entire history of sports, and the highest level of scrutiny of any professional organisation in the world and have had every day since the takeover. Every single day.
And so I believe, most fervently, that they would have to be monumentally, criminally, insanely stupid, arrogant, or both to have left a trail of breadcrumbs leading to anything that could be used against us. And as we all know, with the evidence of our own eyes and ears, the people running City are not stupid. They are intelligent, resourceful, innovative business people, who carry the reputation of their proud nation on their shoulders. That’s been half the problem. They are so far ahead of the game that the authorities and all the people I mentioned earlier simply cannot fathom how they can have Turned City into what they are today by legitimate means. They cannot compute it and so they rush to judgement. Again. As their belief that we are bent is a comfort to them as the alternative is to admit that we have simply hoist them by their own petards.

There is a day of reckoning on the horizon. And it will truly be a sight to see. Be glad that we will soon witness it and enjoy the rage and the incredulity as City hand them their arses publicly. Once again.

But please mate, stop referring to the police as Dibble. No idea why, but it triggers me

And relax. We’ve got this. And truly it will be glorious.
While I fully agree….

Lance Armstrong was the most tested cyclist there’s ever been, he passed every test under the sun and yet was brought down by a disgruntled team mates confessions they did blood transfusions. We have some pissed off ex managers like Hughes, players like Yaya or even Sterling that could of been granted a pass if they grassed.

I do agree though, I think we’ll come through this demanding public apologies from several organisations. I just hope when we win, that city call out the hateful eight and demand apologies off those too, we ban the media until they run a full page apology and sue the FA to help fund our next windows spend.

How are we going to quash or overturn over 100 charges though, no matter how good the lawyers are?
I’m genuinely interested in how this can happen
I’d assume some of them are going to be there in black and white
Please do not assume. They are charging us with non cooperation which we will admit. The rest will be contested.
Some are the same offence each year, and question the ability of auditors to sanction our accounts.

In the meantime, transfers in will more or less be put on hold , which player is going to sign for us with the possibility of playing championship football, or a points deduction meaning no CL football? Would you sign for a club with that hanging over them ? Peps going to need deep breathing lessons pretty soon if you ask me.
Scaremongering.

The CL is just ad corrupt, looking back we should have pushed for the super league and fucked the prem off.
Agreed. There’s a long list of shitty decisions that went against us in that competition too.

Are we, erm, are we the baddies?!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.