PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Based on the presumption that, if they found us guilty of breaking a rule for 9 years, there is a good chance that this continued in at least part of the next 6?

If that's a possibility the question needs to be asked ' how well are the pl checking not to have noticed it for 9 years ?'

Last edited:
Question for those that know about these things….

City are being investigated for the seasons 2009 to 2018 presumably because the investigations started in 2018.

Could we face a second investigation from 2019 to 2024, particularly if found guilty of the first one?

@projectriver or @Prestwich_Blue may know but if anyone else does I would be interested to know. It’s in the light of the fact that Everton may also face a second lot of charges.
I’d be surprised if they touched the following years with a ten foot barge pole if they fail to get us with the 115. Fingers burnt and all that.

The redshirts are like Trump:”They stole it, they stole it.” Hopefully they will suffer the same fate that awaits him……..oblivion.
what a ride, at the greeeeeeaaat Alton Towers, such a greeeeaaat theme park, endorsed by me, the next president Donald Trump

There was no need for any club to ask about punishments in advance as they all (or almost all) fully believed the rules would only be used to keep successful Muslim owners out of “our white mans game”. Ie: to target City. And only City.

The fact that Everton - one of the original (self-titled) “big five” - who collectively got together to take away gate receipts from the away teams and thus destroyed the decades old competitive balance on which the English game had always been built, leading deliberately and inexorably to the situation where, without outside owner investment, 29 of the last 30 English titles would have gone to one of United, Liverpool, or Arsenal, with the one other going to proven ffp cheats, Leicester, are the team that has been most mightily screwed by the Red shirts (who’s interests, never forget, Everton have slavishly followed without question for decades, hoping for some small crumbs from the top table) gives me a lot of schadenfreude-ly pleasure.

Fuck Everton. I hope they go bust.
Hallelujah to that brother!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.