PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I agree fuck them...
I was quite sympathetic at first but after some of the shite I’ve heard off some of them at work since they got docked points I’ve come to the conclusion they are no better than the Red arses. One was complaining yesterday about Palace time wasting YCMIU! Just remind them they were the Bank of England club in the 70’s and how they willingly followed the red tops in 92 so they could look after number one, turns them into stuttering no nowts. They didn’t give a shit about other teams then so we shouldn’t give a shit about them now, as you said….fuck em.

Last edited:
Well this is my 61st season and I celebrated Erlings goal last night just as wildly as I ever have.

You just can't beat the buzz you get.
Agreed.

I was at Brentford away a couple of weeks ago when Phil came right up to the City fans after scoring. There were a couple of kids in front of me who were overjoyed with excitment.

They were almost as excited as I was.

VAR are still checking it now for new offside rule introduced 30 seconds after Haaland's goal.
Yep, not out of the woods yet.
Rule 115(a), Stockley Park allowed to check up until the following fixture kicks off.
115(b), footage and commentary from away fans and Sky is admissible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.