PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I actually am not as optimistic as most people here. I think we'll got done for some but not all charges. And I'm not referring to non-cooperation. I find it incredibly unlikely that they've dragged this on for as long as they have, and without dropping any charges, to not have high confidence some things will stick.
The lar in your username says all that is needed to know DIPPER ALERT DIPPER ALERT

Did you go to:
The Wembley Gillingham game
The QPR Agueroooo game
the Aston Villa game when we came back from 2-0 down to win the keague
Wembley v rags in our treble year
Istanbul - (no comments from you about the transport issues)
West Ham game when we won PL for 4th time

If so , where are your celebratory comments? Strange that ….
He/She/Them/They might have gone to York though.

Reactions: CC1
City, City, what about City?..

F'kin sick of hearing this..

Breaches of financial rules they scream..!

OK, what does that actually mean ?

Rags.. a £billion pounds in debt and still spunking hundreds of millions on ex Ajax players, unchallenged..

Already failed FFP, minor breach apparently, whatever the fcuk that means.

The sad thing is that no one actually knows this because the spineless cunts in the media didn't have the balls to report it at the time..

£75 million pound advance from the PL to cover COVID and scruffy Jim's purchase of shares from the good guys, the Glazer's..

F'kin scandalous..!

Chelsea.. selling their own hotel to themselves and signing a ton of players on 9 year contracts..

F'kin scandalous..!

Dippers, spade in the ground at Stanley Park, £50 million pound grant to go towards FFP.

F'kin scandalous..!

Vila and Newcastle hamstrung with regards to investing in their team's to improve, grow and challenge for major honours..

F'kin scandalous..!

Leicester have just shown the PL up for the slimy set of corrupt fuckers that they are..

I sincerely hope that, not only do we wipe the f'kin floor with the PL regarding the jumped up, cobbled together at the last minute, even though apparently they had fkin 6 years to get their ducks in order charges that they have levied against us that we also RUIN a f'kin good few of the twats who have enjoyed a free rein, gobbing off at my club's expense over the past few years..

We, as fans have had to front up to verbal abuse and defend the club we love and stand firm..

Come on City, when we win our case against these jumped up charges, help your fans out and take one or two or more of these ***** down..

It might sound smalltime but I'm sure the majority of the 50000 plus fans that turn up every other week at home would have a warm glow, knowing that the likes of Delaney, Herbert, Jordan, f'kin Goldbridge, Keys, Gray and a multitude of other f'kin twats who have had too much to say have been hurt financially.. !

If I was in charge, I'd make it my mission to make it happen 100%…!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.