PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Actually can't wait for the CL to start again.

The PL and it's corruption, cheating, selective VAR, creative timekeeping, bookings, penalties etc etc all generally favouring 2 fuckin Clubs can fuck right off.
I actually like the Champion league a lot more than our own corrupt cesspool of a league. Just look at Sky, rags and dippers every Super Sunday and it's LIVE!!! Bullshit.

I don't mind if we make top 4 and win the Champions league every single season.

In what way ? Will Bellingham choose us over Liverpool with this ? Or will signing for Liverpool be the safer option. I’d say it’s far from scaremongering.
Wait & see. No point in speculating doom and gloom pal. City always come out on top. Keep the faith. Up the blues.

Again our clubs very existence is under threat, again the usual suspects are sharpening their knives.

Submitting their articles and talking as if guilt has been proven by the latest batch of nonsense.

All done because we upset the status quo the red clubs thought would last forever! Not forgetting a large dose of good old fashioned xenophobia/racism.

Let’s do what Manchester City and us as fans have always done and answer these cretins with our wholehearted support at every game and in every interaction with these morons.

Time to show them what our club means to us in every game until this latest FArce is ended once and for all…

I think existence is a bit of a stretch. Whatever happens, the club will still be standing.

And no problem about getting away tickets to Nyde United and Radcliffe Borough!

Perhaps one of our legal eagles could elaborate but I've just had a quick read about limitation periods and they seem to be related more to contracts and deeds.

But the key thing is that a court won't unilaterally impose them; they have be used a defence. So A sues B under a contract that doesn't have an explicit limitation clause. B's defence is the event they're being sued over was more than 6 years ago. The court then decides whether that's a valid defence (there can be exceptions to the six-year rule n certain circumstances).

If you recall from the CAShearing, our first two lines of defence (which were about as effective as Cancelo's defending) were around the admissibility of the emails and the 6-year limitation. CAS dismissed the first but partly upheld the limitation defence, setting a limit to the period that could be reviewed.

I suspect, as I said, that it would suit the PL just fine if we were punished and challenged that in court, that we had to resort to a defence mainly involving a limitation period.
Stefan said the limitation is 6 years in English Law. However if one party feels the other one concealed information / lied then they could go back further. The charges seem to indicate that the EPL think we have been dishonest / lied . . . .

Not a problem mate tbh , but you know aswell as i do that this will run for years, simple question mate , if you were Bellingham as an example ,would you sign for us in the close season ?
This has already run for years, who cares about the next Jack Rodwell?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.