PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

He may have "dialled it down a bit" for the podcast but he still came out with some untruths, such as, City selected two of the CAS judges
See, it's that, and other things, where he just wants to throw shit at our club.

I suspect that even if he had access to everything and could see City accounts, that City had not done anything illegal, he would still want to ruin our club. It's that drive I would like to understand.

Anyway, he's on a podcast with a City fan that lots of other City fans follow. No wonder he was more pleasant. Nevermind that he was talking to someone who knows stuff.

This may be worth a listen - me v Nick Harris on the excellent Unofficial Partner podcast...

Aall I can say is Stefan that he tries to come across as a nice guy but we should never forget the saying.. "Beware the smiling assassin!"

They won't flinch one bit and want to destroy us pointing at random emails or inventing some concoction of supposed folly by us that equates to 10 years of fraud!

Didn't United Fail FFP rules with the last 3 seasons spending ? They overspent by some way and they predict more losses for the 23/24 period, The need to sell in the summer and will not cover or balance the books because they will only get peanuts for the crap they overspent on
I thought they failed UEFA FFP, not PL FFP?

Good work. How many times have you explained this settlement thing to Harris now? :)
Frankly for the first time I now understand the important legal difference that allowed us to reach a settlement.

I am not proud to say that Stefan had to literally spell it out to me like he did with Mr Harris.

Thanks Stefan.

This may be worth a listen - me v Nick Harris on the excellent Unofficial Partner podcast...

What is Harris like off mic, Stefan? His behaviour on social media suggests he not only hates City but also hates City fans.

He is also widely regarded as unhinged, to put it politely.

What I thought odd, was that Harris mentioned payments to Bobby Manc and “Kolo” Toure, whereas Yaya’s agent has said “Nothing to see here”…thought Stefan was mighty cool and didn’t rise at all to all the innuendo/wrong facts that Harris came out with. Just pointed out he was wrong, but Harris was all about Whataboutism…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.