PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

There is all the talk about Chelsea needing to raise £100 million of profit but the one thing that doesnt seem to get mentioned is how reluctant clubs are to spend money, just look at the January window, there were hardly any sales at all. Most deals completed were loans, I cant see there being any big deals and so I guess they will look to offload as many academy players as they possibly can.

The time scale as well makes it very difficult, I read somewhere that historically 70% of transfers take place in the final week before the season starts in August, the chances of them getting any deals through is very slim.

There is all the talk about Chelsea needing to raise £100 million of profit but the one thing that doesnt seem to get mentioned is how reluctant clubs are to spend money, just look at the January window, there were hardly any sales at all. Most deals completed were loans, I cant see there being any big deals and so I guess they will look to offload as many academy players as they possibly can.

The time scale as well makes it very difficult, I read somewhere that historically 70% of transfers take place in the final week before the season starts in August, the chances of them getting any deals through is very slim.
And P&SR means that that most clubs will know they are up shit creek, and so will bargain hard. There’s always PSG though …..

It's a self fulfilling prophesy especially with the money coming from Saudi

We know what they have. Therefore we would plead guilty if they had us bang to rights.

Spot on.
Pleading guilty knowing we did wrong would benefit the Club with a lesser Punishment.
But from day one we have Strongly denied any wrongdoings and thought tooth and nail and we cleared our name and won at CAS over the same claims.

it's just a Media witch hunt being led and ordered by the red scum, They know the shit would stick because they are always right and never wrong

In fairness to Harris, I had no issue with his behaviour on this podcast. He was giving his opinion and making points and doing so in a largely non-inflammatory manner. If he could bring this attitude across into his social media posts, instead of the sensationalist nonsense he spews to garner clicks and likes from the red mafia, he actually might almost be worth listening to on this subject.

I thought he came across as reasonable as well, and in direct contrast to the “egregious cheating” shtick and the blatant baiting of City fans that he favours on Twitter……which just goes to show what a snide twat he is. Didn’t want to make an arse of himself by adopting that same attitude on this broadcast, cos he knew Stefan would have shot him down in flames, but he’ll be back playing to the red gallery on Social Media tomorrow no doubt. Two faces…….
He may have "dialled it down a bit" for the podcast but he still came out with some untruths, such as, City selected two of the CAS judges

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.