PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I saw this posted on rawk - they regard Harris to be some journalistic powerhouse - and, although I won't bother linking his tweet, he states before it:

"I've spoken to multiple MCFC / CFG employees & former employees since 2014 who are not comfortable with City's behaviour. I have zero need to protect this person's anonymity but will anyway. If you want to ID yourself and try to justify this, then please do. You know who you are."

If I have Stefan's Twitter correct - this must have been referencing him because Slbsn then responds:

"Sad move to attempt to bully or seek to embarrass me by tweeting my pure speculation at what a given Der Speigel email may mean when we were very periodically on DM years ago.I hope you have better sources/whistleblowers than me as I was never an employee, have no access to any confidential information at all and last worked for the club as a financial (not legal) adviser (not an employee as you claim) in 2007. Everything I say is opinion, analysis or speculation from the outside. So whatever you think you get by making this attack I think you will be sadly disappointed. I certainly have no need to justify anything. You are the one that claims to have the inside sources. You’ve just blown your own credibility if you consider me a source."

I've posted it as this makes him look a bigger clown than a couple of grabbed quotes does.

Last edited:
He's not taken Stefans schooling of his bullshit well.

Reading further down he's going down the MASSIVE innuendo route. Let alone mocking Stefans point.
The fella is obviously way out of his depth here. He's like the bloke in the pub that wants to fight every fucker after they've gone home.

The deliberate misrepresentation of what was said is just pathetic. Stefan didn’t say City hadn’t breached FFP (in 2014). He said City didn’t accept they had breached it, which of course is an entirely different kettle of fish. And topping it off with a ‘crying with laughter’ emoji? What a cnut

The sooner Harris fucks off the better as far as I’m concerned.

He’s proven over several years to be a nasty piece of work, especially to City fans. Tried to dox several of them and continually post information he’s knows to be inaccurate.

The guys social media presence should be starved of oxygen so he becomes as irrelevant online as he is in real life.

So again, fuck off.

I saw this posted on rawk - they regard Harris to be some journalistic powerhouse - and, although I won't bother linking his tweet, he states before it:

"I've spoken to multiple MCFC / CFG employees & former employees since 2014 who are not comfortable with City's behaviour. I have zero need to protect this person's anonymity but will anyway. If you want to ID yourself and try to justify this, then please do. You know who you are."

If I have Stefan's Twitter correct - this must have been referencing him because Slbsn then responds:

"Sad move to attempt to bully or seek to embarrass me by tweeting my pure speculation at what a given Der Speigel email may mean when we were very periodically on DM years ago.I hope you have better sources/whistleblowers than me as I was never an employee, have no access to any confidential information at all and last worked for the club as a financial (not legal) adviser (not an employee as you claim) in 2007. Everything I say is opinion, analysis or speculation from the outside. So whatever you think you get by making this attack I think you will be sadly disappointed. I certainly have no need to justify anything. You are the one that claims to have the inside sources. You’ve just blown your own credibility if you consider me a source."
What an absolute bellend. He got his arse handed to him by Stefan on the podcast, but straight back to mouthing off on Twitter after the podcast is released. He’s probably seen the reaction from the podcast and doesn’t like the fact that Stefan wouldn’t allow him to spew his conspiracy theories.

If you didn’t know who Harris was and had listened to the Podcast, you wouldn’t believe that the follow up tweets came from the same person.

It has to be for the money. He can play the investigative journo card all he wants but he’s not after any kind of justice. It’s all about the clicks and the likes to put food on the table, which is fine, a man’s got to do what a man’s got to do. I think he can see that this City gravy train (which has fed his family for 10+ years) is coming to its final destination and he is trying to drain every penny from it before it comes to a complete stop.

Beans (value brand) on toast soon for Mr Harris, while reminiscing how good he has had it because of City. We are his favourite club.

If you didn’t know who Harris was and had listened to the Podcast, you wouldn’t believe that the follow up tweets came from the same person.

It has to be for the money. He can play the investigative journo card all he wants but he’s not after any kind of justice. It’s all about the clicks and the likes to put food on the table, which is fine, a man’s got to do what a man’s got to do. I think he can see that this City gravy train (which has fed his family for 10+ years) is coming to its final destination and he is trying to drain every penny from it before it comes to a complete stop.

Beans (value brand) on toast soon for Mr Harris, while reminiscing how good he has had it because of City. We are his favourite club.
It’s truely bizarre behavoiur and just shows Harris as what he is. He’s timid on that podcast and has nothing to offer in regards to insight when sat next to Stefan and in the presence of someone with actual knowledge and experience of how these things work.

He’s a pure internet troll and the last 24 hours show that more than ever.

Don't wish to link to any more of his tweets (Harris), but I see he's posted this (see attached image) claiming it to have been sent to him by means of direct message in 2022, from a City supporting lawyer who worked for the club.

View attachment 108412
Does anyone actually believe that’s genuine?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.