PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Don't wish to link to any more of his tweets (Harris), but I see he's posted this (see attached image) claiming it to have been sent to him by means of direct message in 2022, from a City supporting lawyer who worked for the club.

View attachment 108412
Hmmm! begin a sentence with But, great education certainly not of my generation, from a lawyer he say's.

Don't wish to link to any more of his tweets (Harris), but I see he's posted this (see attached image) claiming it to have been sent to him by means of direct message in 2022, from a City supporting lawyer who worked for the club.

View attachment 108412
“I think it’s likely….” without backing it up with any evidence whatsoever.

Seriously, is that it? Personally, I think it’s likely that none of that came from a former City employee turned whistleblower and Harris either made it up or saw it posted elsewhere by someone speculating to what may have happened.

Seriously, is that it? Personally, I think it’s likely that none of that came from a former City employee turned whistleblower and Harris either made it up or saw it posted elsewhere by someone speculating to what may have happened.

No wonder the loose canon is unemployed.

I think that's very unfair. Clearly all this information he has is coming from the many people he has in his head :)

Even then it’s not what wins it for the PL. PL do not win by showing City engaged in aggressive but compliant accounting.

Very true. I should have read it better.

Is he saying that quote came from you? City supporting lawyer who worked for the club ......

Edit: Never mind, Saw the tweets. So he took a single email out of context and used it to justify a pre-determined opinion? Now, where have I seen that before?

Last edited:

View attachment 108412
I saw this posted on rawk - they regard Harris to be some journalistic powerhouse - and, although I won't bother linking his tweet, he states before it:

"I've spoken to multiple MCFC / CFG employees & former employees since 2014 who are not comfortable with City's behaviour. I have zero need to protect this person's anonymity but will anyway. If you want to ID yourself and try to justify this, then please do. You know who you are."

If I have Stefan's Twitter correct - this must have been referencing him because Slbsn then responds:

"Sad move to attempt to bully or seek to embarrass me by tweeting my pure speculation at what a given Der Speigel email may mean when we were very periodically on DM years ago.I hope you have better sources/whistleblowers than me as I was never an employee, have no access to any confidential information at all and last worked for the club as a financial (not legal) adviser (not an employee as you claim) in 2007. Everything I say is opinion, analysis or speculation from the outside. So whatever you think you get by making this attack I think you will be sadly disappointed. I certainly have no need to justify anything. You are the one that claims to have the inside sources. You’ve just blown your own credibility if you consider me a source."

Harris is plumbing new depths now with this totally unprovoked, unjustified and personal attack on Stefan. He's just flailing around at this point.

Next stop for Harris - the Arsenal Supporters Trust for a public masturbation session about what could happen if the charges are upheld. All very above board and not slanderous in any way I'm sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.