PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Once again the whole world is shitting on our club. It’s just draining.
It's just talk....and we all know...talk is cheap...actions speak louder than words. Why wouldn't these jealous wallies spout garbage? It's all they have. They can't beat us on the pitch so they spout lies and fabricate nonsense & change the rules. Pretty boring tbh. Wish they would use their energy in improving as football teams then make a proper game of it.

The conclusion I drew from the Twitter Spaces chat was that either:
a) We have been incredibly stupid
Or
b) The Premier League are being incredibly stupid

Doesn’t look like there’s much room for middle ground.

It’s like accusing somebody of faking having some awful disease, you either catch the **** or you look like a ****.
If it's us (especially seeing everyone has been after us since the introduction of FFP and the fact that we have been found guilty once in 2014) then this is a fuck up and con job of epic proportions coming from the very top of our organisation and we deserve every thing they throw at us!

If it's them, we need to go after every **** who's tried to take us down, using every means necessary!

The club statement specifically mentioned “the extensive engagement and vast amount of detailed materials that the EPL has been provided with”, which suggests that we feel that we have co-operated.

We've been charged with not cooperating from 2018-2023 (5 seasons) so it's more like they cooperated up to a point.

In the meantime, transfers in will more or less be put on hold , which player is going to sign for us with the possibility of playing championship football, or a points deduction meaning no CL football? Would you sign for a club with that hanging over them ? Peps going to need deep breathing lessons pretty soon if you ask me.
Mate, not sure if you're wumming or what but I've read loads of your posts today, and if you're not wumming the best advice I can offer is to give your fanny a really good fucking wipe.

Last edited:
This has already run for years, who cares about the next Jack Rodwell?
Bulls eye!
That’s what tickled the feathers. Someone is very upset that they can’t sign bellingham. They have to intervene somehow and disturb and murky the water .
I was using Bellingham as an example, i couldn’t give two shites whether we sign him or not tbh, so not bullseye at all tbh , you actually missed the board all together.

The thing I don't understand with the Mancini thing is why on earth would we need to pay him underhanded. He wasn't really that sought after at the time, and we were probably the most interesting job in football. Any manager, certainly one without a job, would be attracted to us at the time without the lure of an extra wage
You have answered your own question its bullshit!

I know nothing on how all of this works.
Stupid question time though.
How can they say the phone tapping was time barred but this case is not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.