PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Weird timing with Pep coming out with those quotes about the clubs who wanted us banned for the champions league, only for 3 days later the exact same is happening again. City announced they were surprised with the charges being released today, but I just find Peps press conference quotes strange.

Mate, not sure if you're wumming or what but I've read loads of your posts today, and if your not wumming the best advice I can offer is to give your fanny a really good fucking wipe.
Haha , let’s see how it pans out , more importantly, let’s see if Pep can screw a few of the players heads back on for a start , cheers for the advice by the way, one of your favourites that one.

I worked for a Nuclear company not long ago until i changed jobs. The job i was working on was "only" worth £15m but we were 2 years in to the project, already losing £3.5m and forecasted to lose £9m by project close. And the company i worked for turned over £15bn worldwide. Deloitte were our auditors, they spent 12 weeks looking at the group's accounts, and 6 months looking through my 1 little job. I spoke to 27 different auditors and they were annoying as fuck, even mithering the fuck out of me over a £900 payment we couldn't find paperwork for. They went on about that £900 for 12 weeks until they finally gave in.

If we managed to pull the wool over their eyes about this much money, our finance team are fucking geniuses!

£7m we paid the fuckers for that audit!!
Proper fiscal scenes!

Weird timing with Pep coming out with those quotes about the clubs who wanted us banned for the champions league, only for 3 days later the exact same is happening again. City announced they were surprised with the charges being released today, but I just find Peps press conference quotes strange.
Pep obviously was in the know or itk as people on here love to say!:))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.