PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

As Stefan said, these are extremely serious allegations. There is not much middle ground here. I’m hopeful that the PL, like UEFA, have gone all in, in an attempt to look strong and appease certain clubs, but now have a big job on their hands to prove their allegations. As the CAS ruling said, it would “mean that not only [Manchester City] lied to the [Football Association] and UEFA, but also that accountancy firms such as BDO, Deloitte, Ernst & Young and AlixPartners […] were all misled”. That’s a very big claim.
I worked for a Nuclear company not long ago until i changed jobs. The job i was working on was "only" worth £15m but we were 2 years in to the project, already losing £3.5m and forecasted to lose £9m by project close. And the company i worked for turned over £15bn worldwide. Deloitte were our auditors, they spent 12 weeks looking at the group's accounts, and 6 months looking through my 1 little job. I spoke to 27 different auditors and they were annoying as fuck, even mithering the fuck out of me over a £900 payment we couldn't find paperwork for. They went on about that £900 for 12 weeks until they finally gave in.

If we managed to pull the wool over their eyes about this much money, our finance team are fucking geniuses!

£7m we paid the fuckers for that audit!!

I think existence is a bit of a stretch. Whatever happens, the club will still be standing.
Yes the club will still be standing no matter what.

I don’t have a moments doubt we will be cleared, but worse case scenario as with Rangers in Scotland they had to slightly change their company name to be able to re-register as the same club, so I think the statement stands.

It really is, as it currently stands that serious. The highest stakes are being played for here.

I have no doubt as with CAS, City will be cleared, but make no mistake it is time for our club to fully meet these fuckers head on and unleash every and all evidence we surely have by now, and reveal the real reasons behind this clear and unprecedented witch hunt.

Sounds like the sort of shit Simon Jordan has been repeating all day.

Fuck em all, our legal team will prevail and then in another couple of years UEFA or the PL will come again with some trumped up charges.

We are distrupting the hateful 8 and the euro cartel of 15, long may we keep doing it.

We've been charged with not cooperating from 2018-2023 (5 seasons) so it's more like they cooperated up to a point.

To be fair the investigation started due to emails dating back many years ago.

The club could easily say that they don't believe those years are relevant to the investigation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.