PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not a problem mate tbh , but you know aswell as i do that this will run for years, simple question mate , if you were Bellingham as an example ,would you sign for us in the close season ?

That’s a valid question. ( but try and be a bit more positive about our owners and their legal team)

Would I, Bellingham, sign for Liverpool knowing the club is up for sale and not knowing who the new owners could be?

Real Madrid it is then.

What is painfully clear from this thread is that the vast majority have never had any dealings with the dibble, tax authorities, regulators etc and assume charges are equivalent to guilt
I’ve had dealings with all three, many times, spurious and vexatious allegations each time. I’ve run fucking rings around them every time when it came to a substantive hearing and I could calmly probe my innocence. These people aren’t really that bright and are as susceptible to bias and external pressure as anyone else
And I’m just a nobody from a shithole like Longsight. Imagine what someone like Khaldoon has access to?
For all those wet wipes who think just because we have been charged we must be guilty, I would suggest you don’t post on this thread again until you grow a bit of hair on your balls
Haha kinell, that escalated quickly
The point stands. People smarter than I will ever dream of being have got this and got our backs
This is a great time to be a blue. Don’t let horrible entitled jealous redshirt US owned wankers spoil our Mancunian fun

Last edited:
Pep's pre match press conference will be fun on Friday. That wank stain Stone won't be able to contain himself.
Needs to send one of his assistants instead ;-)
Or simple, just start with announcing the club have nothing further to say on this matter, then commence with evictions/immediate bans for anyone of the journalists who ignores the announcement.

Last edited:
The thing I don't understand with the Mancini thing is why on earth would we need to pay him underhanded. He wasn't really that sought after at the time, and we were probably the most interesting job in football. Any manager, certainly one without a job, would be attracted to us at the time without the lure of an extra wage

Weren't PL the ones who drastically altered one of their own FFP rules ? I wouldn't call them an honest organisation either. If they are trying to relegate us then it is the case of see them in court (even though that is a high risk strategy in itself)

I do think the statute of limitations of 6 years would apply however i think the fact that the premier league are using non cooperation as a way to appear to try and circumvent that because obviously there is exceptions to the limitations act. the issue i have with the premier league in s32 of the act says the limitation period doesnt begin until the fraud is discovered …or could with reasonable diligence have discovered it. Can someone explain to me how the amount of times our accounts are scruitinised whether it be by uefa premier league, accountants, hmrc not one of them discovered a fraud in 9 years. I smell some bull expiray nonsence being the outcome.

I have full faith in the club to be cleared of these charges personally as the premier league with have to have evidence of a really high level to win with these charges and to be quite frank i dont think they have that. i think they have underestimate the amount of issues this is going to cause them their own arbitration isnt even set up for this magnitude of case.

But if there is a 'fraud', surely this means City and the auditors colluded??? Therefore the PL are playing a hell of a game and gambling their entire reputation???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.