PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Have you noticed that Lipton doesn’t name the teams?

It’s always the same with these old Skool hacks. Decades of lieing, bullshitting, making stories and headlines up.

They’ll always create click-bait headlines, but they won’t ever reveal the source, player, team or club.

Martin Lipton who constantly slagged us off in the early years of the takeover, who was forever on the sunday supplement with his fuckin pissy little face and lisp spitting everywhere trying to control his rage about us.

Expect Neil Custis to be active on twitter throwing his fat red bastard views into the mix and talking shit like this lispy ****.

Just had my youngest boy on the phone going mad about this, first time hes used the **** word when talking to me.
When i didnt pull him up on it he used it about 20 times, problem is, i agree with him .
Fuck it, not sure i will be able to put the **** genie back in the bottle after that phone call, im a terrible Father ha
Embrace it, its a great word.

The second contract ran through until December 2013 so it would have overlapped if he'd ever made it that far.

You can see the contracts here by the way
Im sure I'm being pretty dumb here but one contract is with City and the other with Al Jizera. So why would City need to declare to the EPL that Mancini was also paid by them? There is nothing my non lawyerly brain reads in the 2009/10 handbook about says any related party or football group stuff needs to be declared although I did read some stuff around that in later contracts. Anyhoo maybe getting stuck in the weeds here as I haven't read the rules in other years.

We need to refrain from the whataboutery, life is full of it and is ignored as and when required.

Don't bother wasting oxygen with people on Twitter or armchair fiscal experts.

When things are serious, people such as President Biden have to jump on a plane to Saudi and fist-bump the Crown Prince to beg for more oil.

Or Trump travels to Abu Dhabi and is told where to sit by Sheikh Mansour.

This is so much bigger than City if it comes to it.

If we think the UK is in trouble now, wait until Sunak picks up the blower and is told £50bn is being invested elsewh

In the meantime, transfers in will more or less be put on hold , which player is going to sign for us with the possibility of playing championship football, or a points deduction meaning no CL football? Would you sign for a club with that hanging over them ? Peps going to need deep breathing lessons pretty soon if you ask me.
Shat ep ya mutt...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.