PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Those cunts wanted us booted out as soon as they heard how much the sheikh was worth. We'll still be in a better financial and organisational state than both sets of red shite even if they drop us to div 2. They'd get about five years of pretending it's 1992 again before we're back at the top and pissing all over them.

Surely and contrary to what Stefan said there IS middle ground which is we will be found guilty of some of the lesser charges and not guilty of submitting false accounts. This is what happened st CAS and I suspect will also happen this time.

I think a nice hearty vocalised version of;
"Your clutching at straws.....your clutching at straaaaawwwss.....the Premier league....your clutching at straws"
will go down nicely from the away end on Sunday at villa park.
I think you could sing what you like in the away end at villa park on sunday, no one will notice.

I’m no legal expert, but if this ended up in the high court, wouldn’t the PL have to prove their case is without prejudice or bias? At which point the hateful 8’s clamour for a charge would surely be considered bias.. Then surely the defence would ask to see evidence of their investigations into all the other clubs to the same extent? Showing prejudice.

I’d imagine from my limited knowledge of the law, that even if we were actually guilty, the way the PL has acted would have the charges thrown out in a real court.

That’s without considering the PL is chaired by a United fan and it seems the ‘independent panel’ is to be chaired by a fully paid up Gooner.. Not so sure that would avoid being thought of as bias.

I personally think the PL have thrown as much at us as they can, thus appeasing the cartel. They’ve not actually charged us but have referred the allegations to an intermediary as to not be held responsible for the outcome.
No matter what they’ve tarnished us further, even if found not guilty at some point.

Unless there’s absolute irrefutable evidence of transgressions I can’t see how ‘no sufficient evidence’ to charge is the outcome. PL saves face, we carry on and the media and rival fans continue to say we cheated and bought our way out of it..

But if there is a 'fraud', surely this means City and the auditors colluded??? Therefore the PL are playing a hell of a game and gambling their entire reputation???
they're playing a hell of a game anyway in my opinion.With the seriousness of the charges with them esentially accusing our board which includes senior memebers of abu dhabi of dishonesty and esentially fraud. This impacts way more than city

I suppose the old "no smoke without fire" argument. Or the "you got off on a technicality" guff. Our name will be shit to many football fans and journos for years going forward, even if we win.
It’s been that for years anyway.

Have the dippers demanded 4 titles be awarded to them yet, despite only finishing second in 2 of those season?

We aren’t going bust mate, so would we have to change our name?
Yes they went bust, but with unprecedented charges come unprecedented punishments.

Anyhow, I have full and complete faith in the club, they told us their vision from day one for City and they haven’t let us down on that score and I have a feeling we will respond fully and will not hold back in our defence, hopefully in language the FA understand, and they are ones fearing for their survival in their current form.

I’m no legal expert, but if this ended up in the high court, wouldn’t the PL have to prove their case is without prejudice or bias? At which point the hateful 8’s clamour for a charge would surely be considered bias.. Then surely the defence would ask to see evidence of their investigations into all the other clubs to the same extent? Showing prejudice.

I’d imagine from my limited knowledge of the law, that even if we were actually guilty, the way the PL has acted would have the charges thrown out in a real court.

That’s without considering the PL is chaired by a United fan and it seems the ‘independent panel’ is to be chaired by a fully paid up Gooner.. Not so sure that would avoid being thought of as bias.

I personally think the PL have thrown as much at us as they can, thus appeasing the cartel. They’ve not actually charged us but have referred the allegations to an intermediary as to not be held responsible for the outcome.
No matter what they’ve tarnished us further, even if found not guilty at some point.

Unless there’s absolute irrefutable evidence of transgressions I can’t see how ‘no sufficient evidence’ to charge is the outcome. PL saves face, we carry on and the media and rival fans continue to say we cheated and bought our way out of it..
That’s exactly how I see this playing out.

Those cunts wanted us booted out as soon as they heard how much the sheikh was worth. We'll still be in a better financial and organisational state than both sets of red shite even if they drop us to div 2. They'd get about five years of pretending it's 1992 again before we're back at the top and pissing all over them.
Without any shadow of a doubt that is the rancid murdering scouse cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.