PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Anyone seen this about United? Hope it's true, but could just be internet rubbish. (Apologies if already covered).
8b0b45477ef27c8143c416fde2225391.jpg
Yeah I saw That
Not interested in the Red rabble and their comedy show, i find it ironic however when they text or e mail me
With the laugh a minute "115"
When they have already been fined under FFP Rules
They are the thickest fucks on the planet

Anyone seen this about United? Hope it's true, but could just be internet rubbish. (Apologies if already covered).
Only a "minor" breach, nothing to see here.

What I will say though is that these cunts get looked after on and off the pitch by the powers that be, that is a ded cert.

I don’t think investments have been affect at least not from within the club.

Could it however have affect people investing in the campus from outside sources ? Possibly though probably won’t matter as things like that take ages and the current works will take up any capacity to actual build anything.

Has it affected players it seems not but who knows. If I was player I would factor it in or at least get lawyers and accounts to look at the evidence or get clause in contract.

You dismiss the daily mail but it’s the most used news website in the world.

I don’t think it’s affecting new fans or foreign fans but I don’t know but it is giving us a lot of stick with UK based fans.

Is it affecting sponsors because it’s not affecting fans in overseas markets but it surely still has to be something to considered certainly if found guilty sponsorship would be worth less if points deduction lead to missing champions league or even being relegated and certainly you would want to do due diligence on everyone at city and insert clauses for a negative outcome

All good points but i think the mail is around 8th in terms of most user base

It’s amazing how lies become the truth if repeated often enough. Spitty said we got off at CAS because the charges were time barred and not one person challenged that including Steve.

CAS said that they could not pass a judgement on the charges that were time barred because by their very definition,they were time barred but had they been considered they would have passed judgement that there was NO EVIDENCE to substantiate the charges just like the rest of them. The fine was for non co-operation, and that’s it. Everything else was above board. We got a fine for non co-operation but that doesn’t suit the narrative of Spitty, Sky, that fucking ’melt’ Jordan or any other bias media outlet with a voice.

The lie that we escaped because the charges were time barred is a myth, a lie and a comfort blanket for our haters.
Wasn’t the non-cooperation fine reduced from 30m to 10m at CAS

To be honest wouldnt even be part of the show as a city fan (fair do's to steve though)

Just leave them all to it spouting there un-educated bitter bile on tv between themselves

They will be crying soon enough
that united fan is a fucking prick , proper gobby ****

The club absolutely doesn’t need to do that. They’re all cnuts and the organisations they work for have a vested interest in portraying us in the most negative light possible, cos clicks = cash. Anything we might divulge would be immediately twisted. Look at Stefan Borson’s appearance recently on Talkshite. Talked all over by Jordan and then a completely unrepresentative headline subsequently fashioned from the content. Inherently untrustworthy.
I know it’s unlikely, cos of the difficulty in demonstrating financial damage and because of the fishing trip it might then allow their lawyers to go on, but in the event that we are found not guilty, I just hope we have the grounds and energy to go after some of these bastards afterwards

There are no grounds to go after them as they have only said opinion based on the "facts" that they know.

If City sent official documentation to them detailing things and then they still sprouted things untrue then there may be grounds for it when the charges are unproven.

When do the new rules for ffp kick in and are they still running the £105 million rolling 3 year system into when they publish this years accounts? If they are keeping it for the time being they are fucked with the losses they’ve made in 2022 and 2023. How do they turn that into profit for 2024 with potentially no champions league football, they need a huge investment in their squad with players that they would struggle to move on in their current squad. I imagine they probably wouldn’t be able to afford to sack Ten Hag as well. No wonder Scruffy Jim is telling them they need to make cuts to staff at Old Trafford to claw money back.

I hope he’s getting buyers remorse now he’s had chance to pull the floorboards up and find what’s hiding underneath at the swamp.

No offence mate, but why the fuck would City reach out to the likes of ratboy Neville? Imagine City reaching out to the likes of Nick Harris and Delaney, they’d twist City’s words in a blink of an eye. We can’t win, our reputation has took a battering and that has always been the aim. I believe Khaldoon and Mansour will have agreed to take the reputation damage on the chin and just let it resolve naturally. They will come out on top, that’s a given.

...because he has a huge platform with sky on tv and online.

City have previously reached out to other journalists before behind the scenes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.