PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Business as usual. All will be well.

I never realised how much City were prepared to divulge to CAS but weren't allowed to.

We need to get behind the lads these next few weeks, make it a real bear pit.

All I know is this as serious as it gets, in terms of them coming to bury us, but we do have the evidence to answer it all back.

The players had no knowledge of any such charges prior to Spurs.

They were just shit.

How long do you expect it to drag out Tolm?

I'm not surprised by the announcement yesterday, nor the way it was bungled by the Premier League. What has come from the media and others was to be expected and likely prepared, hence the quotes last night my time of City saying journalists were briefed prior to the announcement. That was obvious and a clear breach of any chance of a fair hearing and any due process associated with it.

Time to go to war finally and end this once and for all. I'm hoping we wipe the floor with the Premier League, and anything and anyone else in the way.

No absolutely not & it was good listening to legal response rather than my amateur court room musings based on ethics & morals.

It just means conciliation has failed after 3 hearings in a set period. We now file for arbitration, in the meantime we can negotiate up to a court date & in his opinion if the expert report comes in favourably then they’ll want to do that soon. I’m not convinced.
Hmm, sounds like they're not convinced about their "experts" if they haven't responded yet.
I suspect they'll settle( delay tactics failing) but I don't have all the facts.

Hardly slept last night. What strikes home here is how we used to be a well liked club and now we are widely disliked, and I think we mainly have the media to blame for that, those cunts have been digging into us from the moment we started to threaten the red clubs dominance - the papers, bbc, sky, bt and itv all give us appalling coverage. This is going to be a bad time, defending over 100 charges against an authority that despises us will take a long time, at best, and is unlikely to be impartial. The chances of successfully defending them all, all the little technicalities, is probably not feasible, so even if 2 or 3 stick what punishment are we looking at? Based on the letter from the hateful 8, or the cuntish 9, whatever it was, I doubt we get much or any support from other clubs. Even if we win it can’t be quick, so what chance of getting in new players like Bellingham in the summer? What chance of our better players and manager wanting to stay, not easy to get new sponsors etc? I am confident we have done nothing to deserve this hatred, nothing beyond rocking boats by doing things well, on and off the pitch, and upsetting the bus brickers, the PED peddlers, the tarquins and the makers of illegal payments to the managers son etc, but it feels like we are in a horrible and undeserved place at the moment and I can’t see it getting better quickly.

Won't I don't understand is that we have not cooperated with them since 2018 but wasn't a court ruling in 2021 to hand over all our documents since the witch hunt began,or that we havnt engaged with them at all which I smell bullshit ?

Business as usual. All will be well.

I never realised how much City were prepared to divulge to CAS but weren't allowed to.

We need to get behind the lads these next few weeks, make it a real bear pit.

All I know is this as serious as it gets, in terms of them coming to bury us, but we do have the evidence to answer it all back.

The players had no knowledge of any such charges prior to Spurs.

They were just shit.

I hope you are right :)

But this whole seems of a witch hunt. I cant believe that all other 17 clubs are treated the same. I cant believe that the dippers rags and gooners are investigated like us.

So why us ?

Is it legal to pick on one member ?

Why did they choose City , who decided to go after City.

Why are the dippers and rags allowed to vet the candidates for the head of the PL.

I use to enjoy being a football fan, bananas, the songs, the banter. Now I still love City but I now hate dippers and rags and I mean an unhealthy hate. Football is turning into what feels like war. I'm 62 to fucking old to be feeling like this.

FFP is there for one reason only to stop other clubs from being competitive. To allow the cartel to stay at the top.

In what othe line of business is it illegal to invest in your company as much as you think is required to make it a success ?

I hope City smash this to pieces, take down the American own clubs and a few of the press/media along the way.

This stinks

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.