PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I don’t know about anyone else but I don’t care if we are guilty or not. The game has been rigged from the start. Constant rule changes introduced by the cartel to pressure Uefa/premier into taking action.

Brilliant post but this stood out straight away.

I think this is exactly what City meant with their statement and specifically comment of ‘once and for all’.

City are so confident that they’ll clear their name and if they do, the PL can’t come after us anymore without making themselves look like a petty ex girlfriend.

Business as usual. All will be well.

I never realised how much City were prepared to divulge to CAS but weren't allowed to.

We need to get behind the lads these next few weeks, make it a real bear pit.

All I know is this as serious as it gets, in terms of them coming to bury us, but we do have the evidence to answer it all back.

The players had no knowledge of any such charges prior to Spurs.

They were just shit.
Any prediction on how long this will drag on for, Tolm? Presumably years if it goes to appeal?

Business as usual. All will be well.

I never realised how much City were prepared to divulge to CAS but weren't allowed to.

We need to get behind the lads these next few weeks, make it a real bear pit.

All I know is this as serious as it gets, in terms of them coming to bury us, but we do have the evidence to answer it all back.

The players had no knowledge of any such charges prior to Spurs.

They were just shit.

Needed that fillip - thank you.

Get a grip. You can live in delusion if you like. I think most City fans would/have appreciated understanding the nature of the allegations and consequences IF the charges are proven (I made it clear that this was IF).

It isn't a fair criticism (IMO) simply to say I am too negative. It is, unfortunately, inconceivable the Panel doesn't throw the book at the club if these charges are proven. It is an ALLEGATION of wholesale false accounting over 9 seasons. I have said it will be extremely difficult for the PL to prove the case and highly complex and sensitive. I believe I have the understanding and experience to speak on the subject.

But again, I stress, IF proven we have a huge problem and telling me I should be embarrassed misses the point. The board will be the ones embarrassed and a lot more. Don't shoot the messenger.

The thing is Stefan, these same spiteful cunts like Harris dismissed your early insights during the run up to the CAS proceedings, because it didn't fit their narrative.

Yet now you are being held up as an authoritative commentator who also just happens to be a Blue.

Whether you like it or not, and I do appreciate your takes, your input is being used to add negative legitimacy to people who already consider us guilty.

What's changed? Not you. They have changed their legitimacy of you.

I wonder why.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.