PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I know we have a City-centric view of the world, but I don’t think even this story will dominate the sports pages on a daily basis for two years bud - writers will have to write about other things at some point
(he says hopefully ;-)
True but if we play well or win anything though it’ll be the first thing that’s mentioned. Fuck them all anyway they won’t our days out whatever happens

The cunts have already done exactly why they wanted here.

Season disrupted, media onboard and onside, Pep leaving, points deductions, titles taken away and even relegation being touted as givens.

It really is time we took the gloves off and fought these cunts with everything we have.

Business as usual. All will be well.

I never realised how much City were prepared to divulge to CAS but weren't allowed to.

We need to get behind the lads these next few weeks, make it a real bear pit.

All I know is this as serious as it gets, in terms of them coming to bury us, but we do have the evidence to answer it all back.

The players had no knowledge of any such charges prior to Spurs.

They were just shit.

Avoid the media at all costs, will all be one sided jibes aimed at us. I hope the club run circles round the lot of them.

Liverpool fans crying about being cheated out of several leagues. Clowns the lot of them.

The Liverpool fans crying about the league titles are fucking pathetic. They weren't good enough on the pitch, I don't give a fuck about account "irregularities".

Business as usual. All will be well.

I never realised how much City were prepared to divulge to CAS but weren't allowed to.

We need to get behind the lads these next few weeks, make it a real bear pit.

All I know is this as serious as it gets, in terms of them coming to bury us, but we do have the evidence to answer it all back.

The players had no knowledge of any such charges prior to Spurs.

They were just shit.
I agree TH, but even if they did it wouldn't have made a difference imo.
Players aren't fans, It's a job. They just had a really bad day at work.
They wont be out of work so they'll just go and ply their trade elsewhere and be well paid again.

Some premier clubs wanted sorted this season!? You know why because if found guilty chelsea Liverpool and spurs will believer that 5th place for chmps league be open plus Chelsea and Liverpool are in deep shit Especially chelsea if they don’t get top Four! also players purchases will be difficult for us! As always it’s about money self interest from those clubs !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.