PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

What fuck is going on with this thread ?

One of our ladies being charged with giving the rags the finger ( good lass ) others going on about a survey, others going on about a news presenter.

Can someone pm when it's back on track.

Going to be a classic thread this up there with the missing girlfriend one by the time it’s run its course.

What fuck is going on with this thread ?

One of our ladies being charged with giving the rags the finger ( good lass ) others going on about a survey, others going on about a news presenter.

Can someone pm when it's back on track.
Genuinely thought I'd wandered into Off Topic, which is an area I avoid like a Manyoo game on the telly.

Someone just genuinely described the UAE as enlightened and I think that's my cue to avoid this thread until judgement day.

The problem with this thread is that there is absolutely no substantive news to comment on. We were charged last year, we might get to know of the hearing date by June and then it will be next year to get the judgement. And that's it. So the void is mainly filled with people raging about Harris, Tiffin et al and what rival fans post about us.

The problem with this thread is that there is absolutely no substantive news to comment on. We were charged last year, we might get to know of the hearing date by June and then it will be next year to get the judgement. And that's it. So the void is mainly filled with people raging about Harris, Tiffin et al and what rival fans post about us.
Hence why I suggested we change the direction of the thread to a workable alternative to FFP/PSR.

There're been a few brilliant suggestions so far, but they've been lost in a sea of banality & pedantic bickering.

We need to sum up where we're up to, & commence the process of plotting a viable way forward for football finance.

Maybe another thread dedicated to a FFP/PSR alternative is needed to give us something else to focus on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.