PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

On image rights, the allegations referred to the panel only make mention of each of "the Premier League Rules ... requiring a member club to include full details of player remuneration" for "the seasons 2010/11 to 2015/16 inclusive". Now, 2010 was the year Toure arrived and one or two publications have suggested the allegations are to do with his image rights. Fordham wasn't arranged until 2013, so the seasons 2010/11 and 2011/12 are absolutely nothing to do with Fordham and it's strange that the allegations stop in 2015/6 because, even if Fordham's operations were wound down by then, Toure didn't leave until 2018, I think? Maybe it's a combination of the two. In any case, Fordham was settled with UEFA in 2014 and that is probably why the matter wasn't raised again by UEFA in 2018/9. Anyway, as the PL's 2023 allegations only refer to the years up to 2015/16 then, unless they can show "knowing concealment" which, imo, won't be easy to prove, it may all be time limited anyway.

For Mancini, as far as I know, this wasn't raised at all by UEFA in 2014 and wasn't part of the settlement. Nor was it brought up by UEFA in 2018/9, probably because it was clearly time limited even under UEFA's interpretation, as it should be for the PL as well, by the way, unless they consider the matter was "knowingly concealed" which again won't be easy to prove, imho.

Yet my point still stands you are still the same like i mentioned above even if you aren't Americans or English.

Don't be such ignorant twats with this holier than thou attitude like you know other country problems eventhough in reality you know fuck all about the problems.

I will not replying your post any further because you will be put in my ignore list.
K, are you really lumping 2 entire peoples into one pot while taking on some sort of moral stand? C'mon fella, I know you're better than that...

Travel broadens the mind, but the bliss of ignorance remains a popular comfort blanket.

Marahaba.

Sorry but the pedant in me feels obliged to help you out on the ignorance front.

The English translation of the Arabic for "Welcome" is "Marhaba", not "Marahaba", but it means welcome as in "Come in".

Welcome as in "You're welcome (for something I've done for you)" is "Afwan".

You're welcome. In English.

Sorry but the pedant in me feels obliged to help you out on the ignorance front.

The English translation of the Arabic for "Welcome" is "Marhaba", not "Marahaba", but it means welcome as in "Come in".

Welcome as in "You're welcome (for something I've done for you)" is "Afwan".

You're welcome. In English.
Shukrun....in any flavour you like.....and I don't think you're a pendant !!

I see the offended and ashamed crew have infested yet another thread.
Imagine being able to apply and insist on your values to ancient cultures and religious contexts, especially when the trajectory of change is obvious. Must be wonderful in Smugville this time of year.
Oops sorry - wrong thread.....I think.

Last edited:
What fuck is going on with this thread ?

One of our ladies being charged with giving the rags the finger ( good lass ) others going on about a survey, others going on about a news presenter.

Can someone pm when it's back on track.
It was briefly back on track at the top of page 4834 but only lasted the one post, come back in June and there may be new information.

Fucking language lessons now?

Someone @ me when this thread starts discussing pizza toppings. I'm just about done with it for news on the charges.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.