PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Hence why I suggested we change the direction of the thread to a workable alternative to FFP/PSR.

There're been a few brilliant suggestions so far, but they've been lost in a sea of banality & pedantic bickering.

We need to sum up where we're up to, & commence the process of plotting a viable way forward for football finance.

Maybe another thread dedicated to a FFP/PSR alternative is needed to give us something else to focus on?
Absolutely,
Just putting this out there as no developments.
If they're not charging us post 18 do I/We assume the Ethiad funding miraculously became viable at this point OR are they just doing us for Mancini and Fordham which would then validate the PSR,false accounting,UEFA ffp etc etc to get to the 115.I understand this was when we closed the Fordham deal.
Hence why I suggested we change the direction of the thread to a workable alternative to FFP/PSR.

There're been a few brilliant suggestions so far, but they've been lost in a sea of banality & pedantic bickering.

We need to sum up where we're up to, & commence the process of plotting a viable way forward for football finance.

Maybe another thread dedicated to a FFP/PSR alternative is needed to give us something else to focus on?

Absolutely,
Just putting this out there as no developments.
If they're not charging us post 18 do I/We assume the Ethiad funding miraculously became viable at this point OR are they just doing us for Mancini and Fordham which would then validate the PSR,false accounting,UEFA ffp etc etc to get to the 115.I understand this was when we closed the Fordham deal.
As far as I'm aware, Fordham is off the table because these types of image rights deals were flagged up to City & other clubs as being problematic in 2014/15, so by 2018 Fordham was wound up & all image rights were brought back in house.

The Mancini deal was brought up in 2013, settled, brought up again in 2018, settled again, but now it's unclear if it forms part of the current 115 breaches or not. We won't know because the hearings are being held in private.

Anything else is just speculation. This is why I believe we need to skip to the obvious conclusion that FFP/PSR isn't fit for purpose, & as such we should be setting the "What comes next" narrative.

We can't keep kicking this FFP/PSR bullshit around for possibly another 18 months until we learn our fate. We'll drive ourselves nuts doing so.

Setting the future football finance agenda is the logical mechanism to focus our energies on imo.

As far as I'm aware, Fordham is off the table because these types of image rights deals were flagged up to City & other clubs as being problematic in 2014/15, so by 2018 Fordham was wound up & all image rights were brought back in house.

The Mancini deal was brought up in 2013, settled, brought up again in 2018, settled again, but now it's unclear if it forms part of the current 115 breaches or not. We won't know because the hearings are being held in private.

Anything else is just speculation. This is why I believe we need to skip to the obvious conclusion that FFP/PSR isn't fit for purpose, & as such we should be setting the "What comes next" narrative.

We can't keep kicking this FFP/PSR bullshit around for possibly another 18 months until we learn our fate. We'll drive ourselves nuts doing so.

Setting the future football finance agenda is the logical mechanism to focus our energies on imo.
Cheers, I get it none of us really know and Stefans talkshite appearances are insightful. My point was if the alleged serious charges of disguised 60million equity funding on the Ethiad Der Speigel claims then why did it suddenly become legit from 2019 unless they're NOT actually pursuing this?

Everytime another Premier league club gets sanctioned then we get the "Whataboutcity" coming to the fore , Everton are back under scrutiny next week and will no doubt recieve another six point deduction for the same repeated charges. Then Sky Sports will be live over to the Etihad for some no-mark , no-nowt to spew more unsubstantiated garbage about the 115 charges and our impending demotion to the Vanarama National League , and Jordan & White on Talkshite demanding a decision by the weekend and jail time for Mansour, Khaldoon , Soriano and Pep as the only possible acceptable outcome.
Message to the red tops media ......................just go and f*ck off , we dont f*cking care , we are busy winning another treble.

So pointing out other country’s problems is “holier than thou” attitude? I mean you can stick your head in the sand about Middle East’s Human rights records and their treatment of immigrants, women and lgbt people just to show you are a bigger blue but all it does is show your a bellend!

You're a bellend.

Just correcting your grammar.

Cheers, I get it none of us really know and Stefans talkshite appearances are insightful. My point was if the alleged serious charges of disguised 60million equity funding on the Ethiad Der Speigel claims then why did it suddenly become legit from 2019 unless they're NOT actually pursuing this?
I'd surmise we upped our shit IT security in 2018 after the Rui Pinto hack, so no more info was stolen beyond that???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.