PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

They are, in effect, claiming City deceived the PL, their auditors and multiple other bodies and filed fake accounts and fake financial forecasts. For at least 9 years. That's the extraordinary allegation.

Thank you for the reply. Seems incredible that something so serious can just be claimed now? Especially as our accounts around some of the period have been shown in the CAS case and deemed legit?

Legal rules don't apply. The Premier league is made from all member clubs and the "investigation" was started by the hateful 8 letter. Kangaroo court, we'll be found guilty of all charges and ejected from the league unless we have the dirt on collusion of cartel clubs and why this is all happening (if we "get away with it" then ESL will rear it's head again).
We should just burn the fucking lot down and take absolutely everyone and everything with us if that's what they want. The turkeys have voted for Xmas...

What gets me with all this is we have charges against us in a time when Sheikhandour was allowed to do what he liked with his money. Once the regulations come in then yeah its fair game but if its going to be this intense why not go back to when the human rights advocate Thaksin took us over. Also am I supposed to believe not a criminal in at all Abramovich did everything correctly, that Gillete and Hocks weren't a pair of shysters. The Cardiff and Hull owners who took the piss out of there own fans. Why does it only include us, fucking chancers amd criminals running the PL

They are, in effect, claiming City deceived the PL, their auditors and multiple other bodies and filed fake accounts and fake financial forecasts. For at least 9 years. That's the extraordinary allegation.

I find this extraordinary, surely it would leave the reputation of Abu Dhabi in tatters too. They've had investors from China and Silver Lake too.

Is it really that plausible that this would all be going on whilst the club are filing false accounts?

appreciate your plain reading and speaking on the matter. I have heard that if the panel indeed finds us guilty we can take it to the UK high court to challenge it. how do you think that process will work? and how long will that litigation take?

I think my comments were taken for what they were - a qualified analysis of what happens IF the breaches are PROVEN. I can see other fans being giddy at that but my approach is not to sugar coat it mainly for City fans who are entitled to understand the situation if they want to where the club is unable to explain things. Harris published my piece in August 2021 which put City's side (and explained things then (transpired to be a decent analysis)) and I don't think he hides his view. He doesn't need my ammunition.
But he won’t mind having it. They were always gonna write about consequences if proven guilty anyway. How about a qualified analysis of what happens if we are found innocent? Let’s see Harris retweet/quote that analysis.

Why are you even considering that? I don't get this "what will happen in the worst case" thing. We get it. We will be fucked, directors will be going to jail and auditors will be sued. But it isn't going to happen. And certainly no-one knows any details of the charges to make a sensible analysis at this point.

Do you get up in the morning and say, shit, what happens if I get run over by a truck today?

Let nature take its course, confident in the club's ability to counter, and we can reconcile ourselves with the consequences, if there are any, later.
The DT this morning, and presumably the rest of the RDAHMeedya, are talking of expulsion. It's what they want, it's what anyone outside MCFC who govern the sport and compete within the league have always wanted ever since we 'deprived' their chosen, preferred and anointed clubs of a trophy. The £250k fine for 'trespassing' on our own pitch at the end of last season was just the tiddler, the opener, the peccadillo to what they really want.

As for stripping us of titles, it won't matter one jot - we know what we saw!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.