PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I understand @projectriver saying what might happen if City are found guilty BUT you could look it in a different way what IF City are cleared of all charges WHAT might happen then. Reputational damage could be a very costly business for the Premier League and people may feel City’s wrath in libel and slander cases as I believe Khaldoon when he said we take a pinch but not again

Would there be any negative consequences for the PL or personally for any persons on that side, when they loose this battle? What is at stake for them? Does anyone have an idea about that?

The Cartel Strikes Back; kick-start your Millenium Falcon Khaldoon - let's give them a bumpy ride.
(Tannoy announcement in the background,"For those of you of a nervous disposition, intimate wipes can be found in the pouch of the seat in front of you.")

That was the worst id felt as a blue since god knows when. And i started watching in 79!
Id seen all the shit, all the relegations, the selling of prized assets, the board room battles. But they all had an expected feel towards them. I knew they were coming.
Even relegation to the the third div had an air of acceptance around it.

But our performance on sunday sent my head west. So many questions to answer. Im far from entitled, as i say, ive seen and lived all the bad times, but we are a different entity now.

So monday i woke up, pissed off with football, fed up with pep, disappointed with City.
Then took a call off someone who would know about phil fodens extra curricular activities very much catching up with him. Great.
But then the F bomb was dropped as i logged on here to see the prem charges. Fucks sake what now!!!! Like most i presume i spent the day trying to earn a living whilst simultaneously dipping in and out the thread, grasping at any positivity, sinking at all the negatives.
Fuck off monday

Anyway, tuesdays here, i feel like we are a cornered animal and i hope we band together like never before and come out fighting. If the atmosphere doesnt crackle on sunday it never will

SO … i would say yesterday was the second worst id felt supporting city, relegation v luton by far the worse.
Well whats yours?

Business as usual. All will be well.

I never realised how much City were prepared to divulge to CAS but weren't allowed to.

We need to get behind the lads these next few weeks, make it a real bear pit.

All I know is this as serious as it gets, in terms of them coming to bury us, but we do have the evidence to answer it all back.

The players had no knowledge of any such charges prior to Spurs.

They were just shit.

Kinell. So they were just that shit for no reason?!

Would there be any negative consequences for the PL or personally for any persons on that side, when they loose this battle? What is at stake for them? Does anyone have an idea about that?
The PL is just a collection of clubs, USA owners will fuck off if they lose this.

But he won’t mind having it. They were always gonna write about consequences if proven guilty anyway. How about a qualified analysis of what happens if we are found innocent? Let’s see Harris retweet/quote that analysis.
Don’t fit the narrative. The media leaches want blood. They are the mob and always will be. Appease the mob and Rome will be yours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.