PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

IF you get hit by a truck, you may/probably will want to know from a Doctor if you are going to be ok and what the prognosis might be. You are unlikely to lie back and "let nature take its course". Well, most people wouldn't.
Once you know what the injuries are. At the minute we are just asking doctors how will I be if I get hit by a truck?

I may be doing you a disservice here and I don't want to. Do you know the details in the accounts we provided that apparently led to the accounts not giving a true and fair view?

I think my comments were taken for what they were - a qualified analysis of what happens IF the breaches are PROVEN. I can see other fans being giddy at that but my approach is not to sugar coat it mainly for City fans who are entitled to understand the situation if they want to where the club is unable to explain things. Harris published my piece in August 2021 which put City's side (and explained things then (transpired to be a decent analysis)) and I don't think he hides his view. He doesn't need my ammunition.

He'll take it anyway, mate, gladly.

Without wishing for it to read disrespectful, what you Tweeted was hardly groundbreaking? I don't think anybody is under any illusion, whatsoever, the Premier League would seek to impose the heaviest of punishments.

My disappointment was your own viewpoint that we should be relegated if found guilty?

Personally, I find that hard to digest and a delicious tap-in for people such as Harris, who only gave you the right of redress after previously dismissing you and other Blue Moon informed posters as deranged.

We all have a different moral compass. I have nothing but respect for how City do business and the hoops and hurdles they have had to jump through to simply exist as a successful entity.

They are, in effect, claiming City deceived the PL, their auditors and multiple other bodies and filed fake accounts and fake financial forecasts. For at least 9 years. That's the extraordinary allegation.
I still find it difficult to comprehend what happened yesterday. At a stroke, the PL have accused us of the most serious corporate crimes, false accounting over a prolonged period. In layman’s terms, they have alleged that our board are systemic cheats and criminals.

The legal process will take fucking years to sort this out and all the time with that label hanging over our head with all of the implications that has for future sponsors and transfer activity And winning of trophies. We may win at the high court in 10 years time but what damage will we have sustained by then.

If our case is rock steady can we not take action against the PL now for defamation and a blatant serious and sustained attack on our club? Can we take action against members of the PL board as individuals. I would like us to be ultra aggressive with the media. If they report any of this other than they are unproven allegations then go for their throats. We have taken a passive and forgiving stance throughout this war and look where it has got us.

I cannot see how things can go back to ‘normal’ after this.

This stinks of the corrupt, unhealthy and monopolising influence of United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea have on the PL. FFP is there only to protect their interests, not to keep a "level playing field" as they continually try to fob us off with. Maybe they (the PL) should look at the aforementioned clubs debts before slinging the shit at us. We do not owe hundreds of millions, we are not taking money out of the club to line our own pockets. Those clubs need to put their own house in order before crying foul.

If they took four years to charge us, why wait all that time? If the first "offence" took place over 14 years ago, shouldn't we have been hauled up then, not now?

Perhaps we haven't greased the palms of the PL board and not given them backhanders which I feel other clubs have done to cover up their shady dealings. The PL board is BENT, no other word for it and we haven't played ball with them and they don't like it.
Yep

The DT this morning, and presumably the rest of the RDAHMeedya, are talking of expulsion. It's what they want, it's what anyone outside MCFC who govern the sport and compete within the league have always wanted ever since we 'deprived' their chosen, preferred and anointed clubs of a trophy. The £250k fine for 'trespassing' on our own pitch at the end of last season was just the tiddler, the opener, the peccadillo to what they really want.

As for stripping us of titles, it won't matter one jot - we know what we saw!

It’s funny isn’t it that last week we had fans of the Dippers & Rags telling everyone that they are part of the fabric of society & the safety of their club needs government intervention.

Meanwhile likkle Citeh should be expelled.

I hope we go fucking nuclear & expose everything we know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.