PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Pep is a citizen. Legend.
this is great from Pep but no one has thought about what he said, what if we are found not guilty? What will you say then are Sky, Talksport and the media going to apologise .

what I dont understand that nobody has gone with the story that City may be not guilty and this is a stich upp , there is actualy more proof out there of that then there is of City guilt I havent heart about anything other then the 6 email and the very one sited Der Spiegel stories.

Why doesnt somebody take a chance it is a big chance that the biggest story in the history of english footbal is realy that City is not guilty or at least not profen guilty and this is a stitch up from Liverpool/United/Arsenal , and that all the cheating is not City but the other clubs trying to take City out with mate up charges.

Like Pep says we now know that the UEFA charges were never going to be profen so why did they ban us and why doesnt somebody talk about how unfair it was . The proof is in CAS

Last edited:
this is great from Pep but no one has thought about what he said, what if we are found not guilty? What will you say then are Sky, Talksport and the media going to apologise .

what I dont understand that nobody has gone with the story that City may be not guilty and this is a stich upp , there is actualy more proof out there of that then there is of City guilt I havent heart about anything other then the 6 email and the very one sited Der Spiegel stories.

Why doesnt somebody take a chance it is a big chance that the biggest story in the history of english footbal is realy that City is not guilty or at least not profen guilty and this is a stitch up from Liverpool/United/Arsenal , and that all the cheating is not City but the other clubs trying to take City out with mate up charges.

Like Pep says we now know that the UEFA charges were never going to be profen so why did they ban us and why doesnt somebody talk about how unfair it was . The proof is in CAS
Worth remembering that Leterme was corrupt.
See our interlocutory appeal (CAS 1) and the Judicative chamber after the PSG Case.
UEFA subsequently completely changed their process and dispensed with Leterme’s services, facts that no English media reported.
The Times should takes this up as all the popular press have bet on us being guilty. But The Times chief sports writer has jumped the shark with tweets of our guilt.

Last edited:
Worth remembering that Leterme was corrupt.
See our interlocutory appeal (CAS 1) and the Judicative chamber after the PSG Case.
UEFA subsequently completely changed their process and dispensed with Leterme’s services, facts that no English media reported.
The Times should takes this up as all the popular press have bet on us being guilty. But The Times chief sports writer has jumped the shark with tweets of our guilt.
It’s as though the media have been extensively lobbied to go with the view that we are definitely guilty and not to report on the possibility of innocence.

Because it's a witch hunt by the PL and the media there'll never be any balanced reporting. The only person I can think of that has said that City could be cleared in public is Stefan Borson.

Think this is best you will get from CAS judgement.View attachment 115229
I still can't believe the balls that Burnley flopped onto the table during that period. Sticking their oar right in. Fucking Burnley!!!!!
How very dare they.
And Wolves, dont think that I don't see you shiftily mooching around in the background!!

I still can't believe the balls that Burnley flopped onto the table during that period. Sticking their oar right in. Fucking Burnley!!!!!
How very dare they.
And Wolves, dont think that I don't see you shiftily mooching around in the background!!

I think the wolves owner bowed out of the plot after pressure from wolves fans ( who had received similar vitroil from efl teams when climbing£ their way into the prem)

That won't get clicks. Simple

How very dare they.
Burnley owned by yanks, believe its a dodgy hedge fund thing that's placed/loaded all the debt on Burnley, like what them Glazers done at Trafford

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.