PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Sportac is unadulterated nonsense. It's just a mix of guesses, rumours, newspaper reports, and the odd bit of inside info. Problem is that the figures are hundreds of millions a year out for all the big clubs, so all that work and it's essentially a big pile of pointless shit.

Our wage will is in our accounts, and it's £423m. That was the treble year, so it's quite possible it contains higher bonuses, but it does show why the limit of around £550m could be tricky.
Wasn't aware itvwas a nonsense site thanks for the heads up. Yeah I seem to remember reading there was a hell of alot of bonuses paid out.

Let's say though city sell 2 academy players and get 100mil. Does that then increase the the cap to 600 Mill or does it stay at 500 regardless? Not expecting you to know just thinking outloud

Can I ask why?
Anybody want to recite the whole story of Irish antipathy to anything British, to anything with a Protestant tinge, to anybody doing business with a Protestant owned shop, to priests denouncing Protestants from the pulpit, to anything not Gaelic enough etc etc.
“Ireland is a catholic country for catholic people” Discuss.
Thank god those days are gone, pace some recalcitrants

Anybody want to recite the whole story of Irish antipathy to anything British, to anything with a Protestant tinge, to anybody doing business with a Protestant owned shop, to priests denouncing Protestants from the pulpit, to anything not Gaelic enough etc etc.
“Ireland is a catholic country for catholic people” Discuss.
I've had it explained in subsequent posts & didn't realise the Protestant/Catholic animosity & troubles extended to football. Today's been a real eye-opener.

The sooner Ireland is one, the better... )(

Before we even start to think like this, I'd like answers to a few fundamentals first.

I'll repeat again, how does player bonuses & sales affect things? Does this proposal affect only our wage bill, amortisation & agents fees level, OR what we can spend on transfers which haven't been mentioned.

I suppose one way of looking at it is to say to a player "We've paid £50m for you, but because of this bollocks, we can only pay you £6m per season".

The player will have weigh up where he stands the best chance of playing success, as opposed to where he can get the best wage. It seems the days of where both were an equal consideration could be over...

This is playing right into the hands of La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1 & the Bundesliga. They must be fuckin creaming themselves as the PL eats itself in the pursuit of stopping City.
Wait until @domalino sees your posts…..

Im not going to judge the rules until I understand them more but the point above about bonuses is quite interesting, lets assume for a minute that we are on for the treble next season and it comes down to the CL final, if we win it then the whole playing squad gets a bonus that suddenly puts us outside of the permitted spend. Given the players are all on contracts written before these rules came into affect, where the hell does this go.
Do we get to a situation where players get told to throw a CL final just to ensure the club comply to a set of rules like this?
They’d get told to throw it in the group stage surely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.