PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Wait until @domalino sees your posts…..

Honestly there’s only so many times I can tell people proudly proclaiming how this will drive all the players to Spain that Spain already have rules that are very similar but much stricter than this.

There’s so many people who are convinced the proposal is shit despite freely admitting they haven’t got a clue what the proposal entails and being completely ignorant to what other countries are doing.

Where are Luton going to find £530m to spend on wages, amortisation & agents fees? I thought the original stated purpose of FFP was to limit clubs to spend what they earn?

Without other draconian restrictions, how does this latest move stop Luton from killing their club by spending above their means? In reality, it doesn't. It's so obviously designed to stop City, whilst giving the illusion that other clubs will be allowed to dream the way City have...

Essentially this is a case of, rather than encourage you to be better, we'll pull the leading pack back to give you a better chance. I've never heard of such backward thinking from a major business in my life.

The PL board seriously aren't fit for purpose. IREF anyone?
You can bet this rule was back engineered. It has no serious basis. Why x times the lowest?

I presume this has been posted earlier.

With all due respect, it means sweet FA. The club have been very bullish from day one and for him to say anything different would certainly be off message. The club have committed absolutely zero criminal laws and as such even if we get fucked over those who are seen as culpable can walk away into a new very well paid job, you think Radcliffe will sack that bloke he poached from City? Course not.

this smear campaign still has legs and won’t be concluded any time soon.

Honestly there’s only so many times I can tell people proudly proclaiming how this will drive all the players to Spain that Spain already have rules that are very similar but much stricter than this.

There’s so many people who are convinced the proposal is shit despite freely admitting they haven’t got a clue what the proposal entails and being completely ignorant to what other countries are doing.
the new rules aren’t exactly encouraging clubs to keep within their means - quite the opposite in fact. What they are trying to do is make it difficult for us to spend all our money!!

So why aren't we in a court of law?
Are you in a court of law when you buy a house? Or a second hand car? Or when you sign an employment contract?

Ultimately, this is a contractual dispute that is governed by its terms and is subject to English and Welsh law. And is enforced in relation to both.

This is still a legal case, as much as a claim for unfair dismissal heard by an employment tribunal, rather than a court.

By bizarre coincidence I knew a Tory local councillor called Kershaw. Slightly strange bloke, memory might be playing tricks but if I remember correctly he had very blonde hair, slightly John Inman (ish) in demeanour.
That’s definitely him Bozzie, 99%!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.