PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Given all the noise about certain knobheads getting letters from City and lots of positive leaks. Is this 'case' still expected to carry on for another couple of years ?
Looks like it's all coming to a head very quickly to me, the post on FB from Super City from Maine Road put up earlier (if true) is fantastic news. The pre-arguments (or whatever they're called) seem to have stopped the panel in their tracks before they've started.

Yes that’s fair comment. Depends what the club’s endgame is, I suppose. I expect they would be content if the noises just stopped as of now, rather than cancelling what’s been said previously. The club will likely have no intention to litigate in relation to any defamation, unless forced to, as the optics of a claim against this fraud wouldn’t look great for the club, and so they are managing their approach accordingly. So undermining any subsequent claim won’t be a principal consideration for the club, as they will only pursue that as a last resort, and they may very well believe he can be brought to heel without resorting to that.

There has to be some explanation for his change in script - and some correspondence/communication from the club seems the most likely to me, but I’m all ears as to alternatives!
I don't think there has been a change in script. Even on the video where he says he doesn't want to talk about 115, he goes on to say pretty much what he has always said.

Also it doesn't appear any Goldbridge stuff has been deleted which if any specific videos were of concern he would have done. This one from 2 weeks ago is standard fare as far as I can tell. Still up

You bastard, you made me watch that. Well, at least the first 20 minutes. Goldbridge saves football, my arse. What an ego.

Anyway, was that so bad? Didn't see much that was worse than the usual shite we hear from everybody. Surprisingly balanced at some points about the allegations, I thought. Maybe I missed something.

If the rumour that the PL have zilch is correct, it will be settled soon.
If true,then masters and co at the premier league should be sacked before they can resign,a public apology made to the club on every news Chanel going,make the cunts squirm.btw if and when the club win their case will the premier league have to pay the clubs legal costs

There must surely be a full investigation as to how these charges came to be made and why if, no WHEN, it is all cleared
Perhaps that's why they are having talks on damage limitation. City may be innocent but the PL doesn't want to upset its cartel clubs any further. It's time the PL re-joined the EFL but with a separate broadcast deal.
I'm well aware the EFL is almost as corrupt: Failure to properly punish the rags and dippers for match fixing many years ago, the promotion of Arsenal ahead of more deserving teams, allowing Wimbledon to move to Milton Keynes being three obvious demonstrations of their incompetence.

I don't think there has been a change in script. Even on the video where he says he doesn't want to talk about 115, he goes on to say pretty much what he has always said.

He actually changes his tune to say he only says it to wind up City fans because City are the best team in the world.

That’s very different.

I’m still not sure we’d have bothered with him but it’s possible an advisor has said you are at risk so maybe don’t leave yourself exposed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.