PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Explain please you've lost me ?

Anyones personal data that was on that database could have raised a claim against us for not keeping their data safe, we would have been liable to them. Liverpool were liable to us due to the actions of their employees.

It was in both clubs interests for it not to go further than it did.

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. Liverpool weren’t a rival on the pitch at the time and City settling for £1m was perhaps because we didn’t perceive them to be a big threat. They finished something like 8th in 2012/13, whereas we finished 2nd. If it had been United employees who had done it, we’d have kicked up a lot more of a stink about it IMO. It was a serious miscalculation on City’s part as the very next season Liverpool went toe-to-toe with us for the title and have subsequently tried to ruin us in other ways.

Anyones personal data that was on that database could have raised a claim against us for not keeping their data safe, we would have been liable to them. Liverpool were liable to us due to the actions of their employees.

It was in both clubs interests for it not to go further than it did.
Plus could we have potentially faced another 115 from the ICO?

City probably kept it low key like a lot of other stuff in the belief it would soften the red cartels attitude towards us and make for a better, more harmonious future. They learned to their cost that you never trust vermin, you destroy them.

They will never learn, They run around giving it the billy big bollocks that were 40-odd years ago, They would steel your milk out of your tea then blame you for questioning it,

Anybody that thinks they would respect us needs their heads checking, Shoplifters in red the lot of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.