PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I've listened to Jordan a few times over the years, the last time was couple of mths ago when projectriver was on TS. Even when details of City's case were presented to him, most of which was clearly above his head, he couldn't help interjecting to try and make himself relevant with little jibes against us.

So I agree, he doesn't seem intelligent enough to have come to this conclusion himself.

I recall when the PL initially raised these charges against City, he was almost joyous. He has always had a clear agenda against us, calling us a Frankenstein club, with no acknowledgment of how in the past other clubs have also had large cash injections.
There was certainly no insight or even analysis from him at all into why the PL introduced FFP.
I realise that's how TS often operate, to create agendas and get people worked up and on opposing sides, to listen and to ring in, clearly Jordan is just an affable pawn in their strategy, often without the intellect to understand the subject or present a balanced view.
You could just have posted that he's a thick ****...

Just looked at the 115 thread on the caff. And there's a post on there showing the tweet of a video shot by a blue at Forest of our fans chanting at the Forest fans about their club's misdemeanours, and the poster on the caff criticising our lack of self awareness. You really couldn't make it up, could you? That's why they'll never be us; they can only dream of being us. Inbreeding really does have consequences.

*Goes to look for that "joke over your head" gif*
They never got 'Welcome to Manchester' so something more subtle was always going to go right over their heads.

As much as I'd like to believe the rumours going round, I'm taking them with a pinch of salt. Our board have always been nervous about the leaks at UEFA & PL about our case. I'm sure there are only a handful of people in the know and sure they won't be saying too much outside of the inner circle. All must have NDA's etc.

Maybe something along the lines of we are confident, but no way on what I read that has been posted. We won't be leaking stuff like that I'm sure about that

I’ve said from day 1 these cunts wouldn’t lay a glove on City and I firmly believe this still applies … Let’s face it though, the day we are fully exonerated, the first article will be, we just got away with it again and until we stop winning trophies, we will always be labeled cheats…

Fuck em.. Long May it continue ..!
It wouldn’t surprise me if they were going after other clubs, just to prove they were gunning for City but just couldn’t nail em…!

It’s fuckin pathetic …!!!!!!

I've listened to Jordan a few times over the years, the last time was couple of mths ago when projectriver was on TS. Even when details of City's case were presented to him, most of which was clearly above his head, he couldn't help interjecting to try and make himself relevant with little jibes against us.

So I agree, he doesn't seem intelligent enough to have come to this conclusion himself.

I recall when the PL initially raised these charges against City, he was almost joyous. He has always had a clear agenda against us, calling us a Frankenstein club, with no acknowledgment of how in the past other clubs have also had large cash injections.
There was certainly no insight or even analysis from him at all into why the PL introduced FFP.
I realise that's how TS often operate, to create agendas and get people worked up and on opposing sides, to listen and to ring in, clearly Jordan is just an affable pawn in their strategy, often without the intellect to understand the subject or present a balanced view.
The other clearly noticeable thing about this imbecile is that he tries to sound like he's a lot more clever than he actually is. His interjections on the show you refer to clearly demonstrate this. In short he's an oaf who attempts to be articulate.

I completely agree. He isn’t very bright. Not thick, and could properly be characterised as pretty canny, but nowhere near as intelligent as he likes to project, as is writ large by his verbal output.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.