PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

That’s because you are not the one paying the 285,000-pound fine the club got last time.

I think the rise in season ticket prices covers it. You’ve only got yourselves - the pitch invaders - to blame for that one.

But it will be a bigger fine this time if certain Blues are daft enough to play straight into the Premier League’s hands once again.

At some point this will stop being fines and become points deducted. You have seen from the whole 115 debacle what the PL are like. Why give those dickheads the ammunition?
Don’t think we got a fine for the Chelsea one last year. Villa we did as it bought huge attention as there goalkeeper claimed he was attacked.

We have all been through the mincer...
Speak for yourself, I've never worried about this or the UEFA bollocks at all.

I've been a dipper, a rag, a chelsea fan and then City in that order. If they find us guilty I'm going to have to switch to being a tarquin.

Although it is bloody exhausting being a football fan.

Speak for yourself, I've never worried about this or the UEFA bollocks at all.

I've been a dipper, a rag, a chelsea fan and then City in that order. If they find us guilty I'm going to have to switch to being a tarquin.

Although it is bloody exhausting being a football fan.
Oh, the shame!!! Don't do it!

Become a Millwall fan like I'm planning on...

Here’s a game for all Bluemooners to try.
1. Think of a number. Write it down.
2. Halve it and write the answer down.
3. Halve it again and write the answer down.
4. Continue until you have written down thousands of numbers of tiny value.
5. Post your results to the ‘PL charge City with 115 breaches‘ thread.
Integers only? If so, do we round up or down? Can the poster known as Pi on here participate as it feels they've got an unfair advantage?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.