PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

He quite clearly did, i don't want to talk about the 115 "NOT BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN LEGALLY THREATENED BY CITY" now confirmed by Goldbridge, your thought's.
How do you not see that that doesn't 'confirm' anything. It is a flippant joke. COULD be hiding an admission. Could also be laughing off a current rumour. Open to individual speculation, but doesn't confirm anything.

The second guy's reaction is telling too, when he says something like 'can't talk about it, but we just did 4 podcasts on it'. Either way, fine to speculate, wrong to run away with as confirmation or proof.

Same as the simon stone line btw, which I myself previously used to speculate he received a letter. Hints at it, doesn't confirm it.

787084ee-9882-43fc-8954-33d8979ab349_text.gif

Something usually posted by people out of their depth.

How do you not see that that doesn't 'confirm' anything. It is a flippant joke. COULD be hiding an admission. Could also be laughing off a current rumour. Open to individual speculation, but doesn't confirm anything.

The second guy's reaction is telling too, when he says something like 'can't talk about it, but we just did 4 podcasts on it'. Either way, fine to speculate, wrong to run away with as confirmation or proof.

Same as the simon stone line btw, which I myself previously used to speculate he received a letter. Hints at it, doesn't confirm it.

But Goldbridge says ‘I’ll have the letter for you on Tuesday’

You seem to have missed mate that he has now clarified he has received a letter and will show it tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.