PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

But Goldbridge says ‘I’ll have the letter for you on Tuesday’

Where does he say that, sorry. Genuinely haven't seen it and asking because I want to, not because I doubt it. Seen someone else claim this as below btw, which has me interested.

Hasn’t he just put another video out saying he got one and he will show it on his podcast on Tuesday

For the record, I do want it to be true and confirmed and clearly true an all that, really. Just because I am arguing speculation vs proof, does not mean I don't believe it or want to. As I keep pointing out with my own Simon Stone assumption.

That there though would then be the confirmation everyone wantst to see, that hopefully put it beyond debate.

I thought the Wolves player put Guardiol off his shot at the time, which if it happened anywhere else on the pitch would be a foul, and a booking if the player wore sky blue. I will look at it again sometime. Now lets have a discussion whether the push on Ake just before half time should have been a penalty. I thought it should and expected the ref to start the second half with a penalty to us, like united that time. Some fecking hope;-)
Wolves idiots sarcastically singing "was that a penalty"? for the shove on Ake, I was thinking yes of course it was, was he not taken out mid-air? Not seen it again yet, needless to say motd didn't even show it, never mind discuss it, preferring to cast doubt on the first pen which I think was valid pen as he made contact just after the ball had gone, making it a foul anywhere.
ps. I replied but not sure why this is in this thread..?

Not acceptable. Didn't UEFA President Ceferin recently say that City got away with it at CAS and that everyone knows it. That's what you get when we accept a 'pinch' and we have to make sure that these accusers never have even the slightest bit of ammunition to fire at us again. Put it to bed once and for all.

I am in agreement with you, but we aren't going to come out of this unblemished.

I dont think the club will have an issue with the none co-operation angle as long as it is clear that once the information was supplied there was absolutely no guilt on our part.

Will wait for Tuesday then when he will probably say something like he as been advised not to show the letter. The guy is just full of shit. I really hope he as received a letter but have my doubts.
Tbf even saying he has been advised to not show one would be as strong an indication he has got one as you can get.
He is definitely milking it either way.

Last edited:
Can’t see why City would send him one he’s just a YouTuber not really someone I can see us going at more likely he’s going to pretend he has one for attention and views
He's a youtuber with nearly 2 million subscribers. He's probably got more reach than a tabloid journalist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.